*Layzie*
August 11th, 2007, 01:50
Thinkin of buying a new shooting game

so which one shud it be?

Also if there are any pros and cons of the games please post

thanks

VampDude
August 11th, 2007, 01:57
Call Of Duty, I don't really like the Medal Of Honor games.

Man
August 11th, 2007, 04:07
medal of honor really sucks a*s, i have never played one iv liked, so i say go with COD.

Shadowblind
August 11th, 2007, 04:10
I didnt like CoD3 at all, but compared to MoH, Call of Duty rules.

xg917
August 11th, 2007, 04:14
CoD all the way

DarthPaul
August 11th, 2007, 07:37
Just wait for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare,it will rock. :)

kcajblue
August 11th, 2007, 09:41
lol. everyone hates medal of honor.
i think its a pretty good game.
but i wouldnt know cause ive never played a call of duty game.

xg917
August 11th, 2007, 09:50
medal of honor just doesnt have the same feel as call of duty does in war terms. idk how to explain it. also i have both call of duty and medal of honor for the psp, its the same controls but story mode for medal of honor was just boring as hell. i only play that game online cuz its fun to shoot 31 other players. haha. call of duty has more action in the story mode for psp. if i recall playing call of duty on the wii, it was awsome!

*Layzie*
August 11th, 2007, 12:25
thanks for the replies guys

i really really really think i mite go with cod3 now.

VampDude
August 11th, 2007, 15:40
thanks for the replies guys

i really really really think i mite go with cod3 now.

A good choice! :D

gdf
August 11th, 2007, 16:32
cod is better than moh now but moh was awesome back in the day, it all went downhill from rising sun...

Triv1um
August 11th, 2007, 19:11
No CoD3 sucks BADLY.

Im a big MOH guy (used to be ranked 8th on MOH heroes (psp)).

I have CoD3 on ps3 and it is wank.

gdf
August 13th, 2007, 15:36
anything is wank on ps3 lol.

cod3 isn't as good because it wasn't made by infinity ward. they made the first 2 which are awesome.

Accordion
August 13th, 2007, 19:06
don't bother with COD3 on the Wii either.

serious frame rate issues occur very often, and sometimes appear to be some form of single player lagging because the enemies seem to have no trouble killing you while you look around at 1fps.

game should never have been released.

*Layzie*
August 14th, 2007, 00:31
hm from wat i see cod3 itself isnt such a good game.

if this is so then wat game would everyone personally reccomend my first ever game should be after red steel?

any game i dont mind for genre or watever....but it has to have career mode or suttin lol i cant play multiplayer all day

Triv1um
August 14th, 2007, 00:43
I really enjoyed Zelda.

I hate the wii, but Zelda I loved.

SnesR0X
August 14th, 2007, 02:13
Resident evil 4, is by far my favourite game on the Wii. If you don't already have it, get it.

Broadus
August 15th, 2007, 07:37
Man, what kinda crazy poll is this? Vanguard's much more cheaply produced and has no real multiplayer aside from four-player in-house crap. Now, I like Vanguard, but it feels more like a fan map pack to a Call of Duty game than an actual Medal of Honor game. Besides, they're still going to release Airborne, which is supposed to have more expensive production values. Not that money is everything, but it should have the quality of real Medal of Honor games.
If you were going to get a Medal of Honor game, I'd recommend Pacific Assault or Allied Assault if you're going with PC, or European Assault if you want a good single player shooter on a console.
But if you want a good console single player and multiplayer game and you're choosing between Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, you'll be better off with one of the three console Call of Duty games, which all have great single players and 16-player multiplayers (Call of Duty 3 has 24 on XBOX 360 and probably other systems, but 16 on PS2).

Why are you so pressured to only get one game, anyway?

SnesR0X
August 15th, 2007, 09:56
Man, what kinda crazy poll is this? Vanguard's much more cheaply produced and has no real multiplayer aside from four-player in-house crap. Now, I like Vanguard, but it feels more like a fan map pack to a Call of Duty game than an actual Medal of Honor game. Besides, they're still going to release Airborne, which is supposed to have more expensive production values. Not that money is everything, but it should have the quality of real Medal of Honor games.
If you were going to get a Medal of Honor game, I'd recommend Pacific Assault or Allied Assault if you're going with PC, or European Assault if you want a good single player shooter on a console.
But if you want a good console single player and multiplayer game and you're choosing between Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, you'll be better off with one of the three console Call of Duty games, which all have great single players and 16-player multiplayers (Call of Duty 3 has 24 on XBOX 360 and probably other systems, but 16 on PS2).

Why are you so pressured to only get one game, anyway?

Well, some people do not have endless load of cash you see.

*Layzie*
August 15th, 2007, 17:21
to broadus

exaclty wat snesrox sed

i am broke and stingy with my money lol

gdf
August 15th, 2007, 21:34
man frontline and the origial were by far the best MOHs. rising sun was alright but shit allied assault was a ****ing piece of shit. it stank.

underground was fun lol. but seriously cod3 or cod2 if you want good online AND single player for less money. and get zelda and resi 4 for wii. i also reccommend warioware, very fun.