PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend - 3.40OE-A, does it work with it?

DCEmuFan200
August 11th, 2007, 08:19
Hey, I was searching for a Tomb Raider: Legend Game, and I just founded it, though, it gives me the ISO Error: 800205(or so), so when I read the post for Tomb Raider correctly, it says:

"NOTE*****************************************
IF GAMES DO NOT WORK USE HESE SETTINGS IN RECOVERY!!!!!

If you have a custom firmware

ISO/CSO goes in the ISO folder on the MS root. ms0:/ISO
Check all your settings, in Recovery mode.(hold R as you turn on your psp)

Recovery Mode > Configuration
Use No-UMD - DISABLED (Remember to put a UMD in the drive)

Recovery Mode > Advanced > Advanced Configuration
Plain Module in UMD/ISO - ENABLED
Execute BOOT.BIN in UMD/ISO - DISABLED
Use isofs driver also in UMD-inserted mode - DISABLED"

So I Did that, and put my Sample UMD (^_^). Apparently it didnt work, it just gave me a light-black screen, and the green light was ALWAYS open at that time, it didnt crashed, I could click on "Home" and it gives me that silver screen, but it didnt turn off, so I pull off the battery and put it back on, it worked, though, when going to the game, it still gives me that light-dark screen, plz help guys! I have 3.40oe-a custom firmware, I got NFL Street 3, Rainbow Six, and a lot more from previous downloadings, so know how to use these cso games, here's the link: http://www.psspot.com/showthread.php?p=5938

Could you help me plz?? or atleast tell me if that same game with that same size worked with you, that person who uploaded it used it ofcourse, he's the same person who posted this, and he has custom firmware, so plz tell me whats wrong? If maybe would solve something, I could put my whole recovery settings. Plz help guys. Thanks

DCEmuFan200
August 11th, 2007, 08:24
My Recovery mode:
Config: Skip SCE: Enabled.
Hide corrupted files: Enabled.
1.50 kernel
autorun program /psp/etc(<.<) enabled
Use No-UMD: Disabled
Free region: enabled
fake region: disabled

Advance Config:
Plain Module: UMD/ISO enabled
Executed BOOT.BIN in UMD/ISO: disabled
Use isofs driver also in UMD-inserted mode: Disabled

If ANY thing is wrong with this setting, plz let me know, I want this game to start, and I know you guys could help.
Thanks
'Fan200

DimensionT
August 11th, 2007, 08:34
It doesn't work because piracy=bad...

DCEmuFan200
August 11th, 2007, 08:42
o_O it's not illegal here and if you dont support this, dont answer me plz.

DCEmuFan200
August 11th, 2007, 08:47
And I thought this section support 'piracy' as if, psx games in a psp is also a pirate move, if you dont wanna help me, again, dont post any of this unwanted posts plz.

Chameleon
August 11th, 2007, 09:01
For future reference piracy talk is not allowed on any of the dcemu forums, so dont do it again!!!

tomb raider legends does work

MasterMunt
August 11th, 2007, 09:10
eerrmmm. no, psx games on a psp is fine, as long as you own the original. Same as isos.

Chameleon
August 11th, 2007, 09:58
read the rules dumbass:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=48&a=7

And for another matter he doesnt own the game, he said himself he was searching on the internet for it, if he had the game he could have ripped it himself!!!!

Cloudhunter
August 11th, 2007, 13:13
This forum is NO ISO talk.

End of story, kthxbai.

Cloudy

MasterMunt
August 11th, 2007, 21:05
yeah fair do's. Can't argue with the rules...