PDA

View Full Version : PSPTube Updated!

DarthPaul
August 12th, 2007, 05:41
Via NekoMimi (http://nekomimi.cafe.coocan.jp/wiki/?%CA%AA%C3%D6#a24210f3)

An updated version of our beloved PSPTube is here! With some huge improvements,and now giving us more reasons to love it. :)

Changelog:[Translated with Google]

- Download performance of animated picture was added
* It is possible to download animated picture in the favorite folder.
[huairumodo] was added
* The animated picture which is in the favorite folder is played back
- When the full range is used with YUV, with the rubbish corrected [ru] in the picture
IDCT of On2VP4,5 furthermore was optimized
○ it corresponded to the swap of the button and the ## button
- When firmware 1.0 is, being automatic with language setting, it tried to change.
- If your PSP is Japenese,now select with O button. Cancel with [] button
- If the PSP is in other languages, select with X button. Cancel with ○ button
- When it is firmware 1.5 or more, it is due to the setting of [konhuigu]. (Perhaps)
- Network the part where information of setting is acquired by mistake corrected the fact that it is
- There is network setting in spite, nothing keeping saying, it is the expectation where having ended is gone.
- The Google cache error has been corrected
Looking at the sample, it corrected the part which solves name.
- It was designed in such a way that it can do also sum nail indication unnoticed.
* You think it is, that it is all right, but because the case which does not move is many, it is in the midst of investigating.
- With the original software security other than WEP it probably is to be able to use?

- Enjoy!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

bollyjack
August 12th, 2007, 23:44
thanks for this man

one question. I try to play some videos, but it won't play, it says "failed cannot open source"? why is that?

Mazu
August 13th, 2007, 14:53
My translated google language is a bit rusty. Whats this about downloading? i just tried it myself (Triangle button on a video)