PDA

View Full Version : upgrading from 3.03 OE-C to 3.52 M33

kryst abegnalie
August 13th, 2007, 04:13
Hi all

I have some questions about upgrading,

1. where could i find the official 1.50 update in needing to upgrade my firmware?/

2. is there are problems when i upgraded in this firmware??

3. what is the problem about the battery icon issue?? is there already a solution about that problem??

thanks, really needed to upgrade in a newer version

:)

BTW, while im upgrading to 3.52 M33 something shows up

(Loading 1.50 firmware...SHA1 of 1.50 psar doesn't match expected)

whats supposed to be the problem??

xg917
August 13th, 2007, 04:22
look at my sig :) im happy with M33

Chameleon
August 13th, 2007, 04:30
google quick jump downloads for the 1.5 update, upgrading is safe, and battery issue has been resolved

SpooForBrains
August 13th, 2007, 11:40
You can snag the 1.5 firmware file from dl.QJ.net. Just search for "1.5 firmware". The error you received just means that the 1.5 firmware file's SHA1 hash (which is basically a "signature" of the file, if you will) does not match the hash of the file the installer is expecting. Since the file is absent, that's to be expected!

kryst abegnalie
August 14th, 2007, 01:25
You can snag the 1.5 firmware file from dl.QJ.net. Just search for "1.5 firmware". The error you received just means that the 1.5 firmware file's SHA1 hash (which is basically a "signature" of the file, if you will) does not match the hash of the file the installer is expecting. Since the file is absent, that's to be expected!+

How do i correct that error?? I cant continue to install the firmware on my psp using the M33Creator, can I drag the files in it manually?? or continue to search for the 1.50 firmware and use it and try to update again??

edit:
Yay, I already upgraded to 3.52 M33. thanks to you all especially M33 team, great update so far...

sushiman
February 14th, 2009, 08:44
I have the same problem right now. How can I correct it? I took out the battery when it was updating coz it was taking its time. Was it supposed to take more than 5 minutes to update? Anyways, after taking it off, I tried updating it again and I got this error now.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!