PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Dreamcast system...

Cast128dreams
August 13th, 2007, 11:12
Well after the Dreameye.......Here is the Karaoke project lolll...

So if Sega nowadays doesnt support downloading songs from their Karaoke site(of course its closed) maybe you can make a program swapping MP3s and WMA songs from the Dreamcast laser disc.

JKKDARK
August 13th, 2007, 16:07
Yeah sadly the service was closed one year ago. And I think it has the same problem like the Dreameye.

BlueCrab
August 13th, 2007, 22:07
JKKDARK is right here. Nobody's done any sort of real reverse engineering on the Drikara. Drikara will probably be even more difficult to deal with than would be the Dreameye, considering the fact that at least we have some idea of how the Dreameye works.

It would be entirely possible (and probably a whole lot more useful) to use the microphone that plugs into the controller (the one that came with Seaman, among other things) to make a Karaoke-type game. This is simply because the Seaman microphone is probably owned by a heck of a lot more people than the number that have the Drikara.

Elven6
August 14th, 2007, 05:42
Yeah sadly the service was closed one year ago. And I think it has the same problem like the Dreameye.

Webarchive.org?

Cast128dreams
August 15th, 2007, 17:52
Webarchive.org

Is this site workable with Drikara?
You can download songs from there?

Elven6
August 15th, 2007, 18:19
Webarchive.org

If you give me the URL of this Karaoke site, I could find out.

JKKDARK
August 16th, 2007, 00:34
Webarchive.org

No, the download function will not work obviously

Elven6
August 16th, 2007, 03:50
No, the download function will not work obviously

Actually, some archived pages to allow downloads, it really depends on how it is cached and what kind of site it is, so if they have a cache every 3 months for 5 years for this site, they probably will have a few downloads in all of them.

JKKDARK
August 16th, 2007, 04:24
Actually, some archived pages to allow downloads, it really depends on how it is cached and what kind of site it is, so if they have a cache every 3 months for 5 years for this site, they probably will have a few downloads in all of them.

The service was allowed only from a Dreamcast console with the Karaoke system attached, you coudln't download the songs on the PC.
When the service was available, You had to get an account and you had to pay.

Cast128dreams
August 21st, 2007, 02:06
no forget the acount you had to log on to download.
If people through here could make a hombrew to use swaping our songs