PDA

View Full Version : Codename Hacker WIP

wraggster
August 13th, 2007, 16:32
Alekmaul is takinga break from his usual Emulators for the DS and readying a new game that will be released for the Neoflash comp on the 20th of this month.

Heres some info about the game:

Codename Hacker

A small project which holds me with heart, I had adored Chip' S Challenge on Atari Lynx;). The lynx was a console really well but alas, few plays to support it…
Here adaptation DS of my version GBA of Chip Challenge. I find this play really delirious, a great break-in head during 300 levels!.

Presentation

You are Chip, a dissolve of data processing. To enter a data-processing club and to impress a chick, you must pass all the levels of a play.
The goal in each level is to collect all the processors in order to pass at the following level, all that in time limits. One can reconsider a level by a system of password.
There are keys of color to open the of the same doors color, switches which make certain things, of the walls which are secrete ways, etc…

There are also blocks which you can push to help you a little everywhere.

All that through 2 times 149 levels (149 original levels of the version Lynx and 149 others of Chip Challenge fans on the Web (http://www3.telus.net/~nfield/ChipChallenge/CCLP2.html)).

All the levels are identical to the original version and that of the fans, I have to manufacture a program in Java besides to recover the contents of the levels and to put it at the format language C;). Therefore, you can seek on Google to obtain all the levels and passwords…

More Info (http://www.portabledev.com/pages/ds/jeuxdev.-perso/codename-hacker.php)

spinal_cord
August 14th, 2007, 00:53
I can't wait!

mikeb
August 14th, 2007, 01:05
seems neat.also spinal diagnose is a good app i use iut weekly to make sure my buttons are good

Adrenalin
August 14th, 2007, 15:07
Alright sounds good, wonder if he knows it was ported to gba already though?

I'm sure a DS version will be cooler though :)

::Xraxa, plz:.
August 14th, 2007, 18:10
Nice, Ive been wanted a Chips Challenge remake for a while now, the screen shot looks good, so ill be waiting to dl it on the 20th.