PDA

View Full Version : Neo Geo Cd Emu Problems

///Mp0w3r
June 23rd, 2005, 07:42
Hi guys,

So I finally figured out how to work the nGPSP emulator and I have to say its fun but slow and for some reason i cant get the sound to work! Great port overall with lots of options !!

I recently loaded the NEO GEO CD emulator and found the 550k bios to bypass the load screen..however when i get past the load screen or load.bmp it simply says "cant load file" ..why is this happening?

on another note...is their an emulator for the regular neo geo?

Im asking these questions because i searched for the same question and could not find it. A writeup would be AWESOME. Thanks for the help guys.

Cap'n 1time
June 23rd, 2005, 16:54
nope, no neogeo aes emulator yet... but i am praying for some kind of final burn emulator for psp. ;)

kinggroin
June 23rd, 2005, 17:51
Hi guys,

So I finally figured out how to work the nGPSP emulator and I have to say its fun but slow and for some reason i cant get the sound to work! Great port overall with lots of options !!

I recently loaded the NEO GEO CD emulator and found the 550k bios to bypass the load screen..however when i get past the load screen or load.bmp it simply says "cant load file" ..why is this happening?

on another note...is their an emulator for the regular neo geo?

Im asking these questions because i searched for the same question and could not find it. A writeup would be AWESOME. Thanks for the help guys.

First off, it only works with neogeo CD images. After you have the game on your hdd, you simply extract the contents of the iso file (ignore the mp3s and .cue sheet), then rezip them into a zip file named "neocd.zip". Put that into the same directory as the emulator and it should work.

No sound btw.

///Mp0w3r
June 23rd, 2005, 17:59
thankyou guys.

nexis2600
June 23rd, 2005, 18:23
oh just a note. No sound on ngPsp yet. I am still working on it but my pc at home cracked (damn windows wont boot even though its there) but none of my work is lost. So once I can get back up to deving i can get a build out.