PDA

View Full Version : Sony stopping sales of PSP on ebay???

leggy
June 23rd, 2005, 08:24
Can you not even sell your PSP on ebay now?

Sony are being fools!!

http://forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=200216334&tstart=0&mod=1119510954089 :mad:

leggy
June 23rd, 2005, 12:14
An article mentioning it -

http://gamesindustry.biz/news.php?aid=9664

gam3r
June 23rd, 2005, 14:14
Its sony's own fault! What do they expect when the delay the release so much and ignore the european market? They shouldnt interfere if ebay... I hope they get whats coming to them!

Eric
June 23rd, 2005, 15:20
Well the game industry article does make sense about it being more safe cause less bugs which means less system comebacks. Well if this is safe for them why the hell release it in Japan and in America with bugs thats what ticks me about newly released systems and I believed i talked about this a few days ago about newly released systems.

slayer2psp
June 23rd, 2005, 17:10
but its sony every time ive had three ps2 they just stop working why is this and that slim ps2 overheats the first playstation would over heat as well its not ever company. nintendo doesnt have these problems i have a jap gamecube ive had since 2001 no problems at all my first two psp had burnt pixels so returned them the psp i have now is perfect but it took two trips back to the store to get it right also my xbox is one from 2001 it works great to no problems. its just sony they think there untouchable they have a real problem with quilty control hell the xbox is made in mexico and they dont have all these problems

William Smith
June 23rd, 2005, 21:22
Sony have a cavalier attitude about everything. At least two, maybe more of their laptop models have a problem whereby the memory slots go bad, usually just after the warranty period has expired.

Sony just refuse to acknowledge there is a problem although they replace the mainboard if it is in warranty.

My previous laptop died after 14 months and ended up in pieces on Ebay.

A waste of £1600 - I expect a top of the range laptop to last longer than 14 months.

Yet I have a Sony PSP, PS2, Camera, TV, Video, Surround Sound, Sony Desktop and another Sony laptop........

Their Video recorders are no better I know of three that the LCD panel has died after about 15 months.

Who are the fools - Not Sony......

aseddon130
June 23rd, 2005, 22:48
thats the biggest load of bullcr@p i have ever known. Sonys own fault if anything, if it wud have been released sooner we wouldn't have to resort to going on eBay wud we...

t0$$ers!!!