PDA

View Full Version : Suspend mode?

Chimera
June 23rd, 2005, 18:23
Like many people here my experience with PSP Homebrew/Emulation began with the first 1.5 exploit, but only really kicked into high gear yesterday with the no-swap exploit. I've been playing around with PSP Genesis and PSP-Rick (classic game, everyone needs to try it) and I've noticed that while PSP-Rick has no problems with the PSP's built in suspend mode, trying to suspend PSP Genesis causes the power light to flash repeatedly at which point the PSP has to be reset. Does anyone know the reason for this? I thought the suspend was a hardware feature so the running software should make no difference, but apparently that's not the case. I use suspend mode 90% of the time with my PSP to avoid the (sometimes long) boot times, and it would be great to be able to just pause PSP Genesis and suspend the PSP, only to resume later. Do other people have this problem, or is it just me?

Thanks

Chimera

r8cer
June 24th, 2005, 00:16
I just did Suspended my PSP. The power did flash for like 5 sec then it shut off and resumed perfectly I also have a 1.5 like you...maybe its the emulator your using I tryed it with Genkxploit... Good luck man

r8cer
June 24th, 2005, 01:04
It will keep blinking if you pause then suspend.... SO dont pause just suspend and it will auto pause the game.... Yeah!

Cap'n 1time
June 24th, 2005, 02:03
I just did Suspended my PSP. The power did flash for like 5 sec then it shut off and resumed perfectly I also have a 1.5 like you...maybe its the emulator your using I tryed it with Genkxploit... Good luck man

mine works fine too. i seem to have that problem with rin though. :?