PDA

View Full Version : Firmware 3.52 M33-2 PSP Radio Help

sPod
August 14th, 2007, 18:40
Hey all,
i recently updated to PSP Firmware 3.52 M33-2.

its great an all, but PSP Radio doesnt work. it displays

Error starting network

has anyone been able to get PSP Radio working? if so what build do u use and where is it located?

please help

Gizmo356
August 14th, 2007, 18:42
Try putting it in the GAME352 with the 3.52 kernel on

jak66
August 14th, 2007, 18:56
Try putting it in the GAME352 with the 3.52 kernel on

if its in GAME3XX it'll always load with the higher (3.XX) kernal, no need to change settings in recovery.

Gizmo356
August 14th, 2007, 18:58
I know that but homebrew that uses wifi doesn't work for me unless I do it like I said.

sPod
August 14th, 2007, 21:54
so which build should i use? i mean, were should i download the latest PSP Radio build?

Brady93
August 17th, 2007, 16:45
Hi Does Anyone Know How To Get Psp Radio To Work on Firmware version 3.52 cause mine keep's saying This Game Cannot Be Started. The Data Is Corrupted

xg917
August 17th, 2007, 16:55
u cant because you have official sony 3.52

Brady93
August 17th, 2007, 17:14
Does Anyone Know Where To Get Unofficial Version From??? Without Recking My Psp!!!

MasterMunt
August 17th, 2007, 17:31
Damn. Your screwed. You can only get the unnofficial firmware is you are on 3.50 or below.

kewlnsol
August 27th, 2007, 21:26
Hey all,
i recently updated to PSP Firmware 3.52 M33-2.

its great an all, but PSP Radio doesnt work. it displays

Error starting network

has anyone been able to get PSP Radio working? if so what build do u use and where is it located?

please help

Okies first if you have the m33-2 you have custom m33 is the name of the german group who released if im not mistaken.

i have same f/w so 1. if you get the error cannot start game - ITS IN THE WRONG FOLDER!!!

put pspradio into PSP/GAME150/

now whats weird is that mine was working fine and all a sudden it quit.

id the problem for startters is in options my option the active the YES / NO for WIFI the yes has vanished.

the only thing i have done to my psp since it worked was install the update patch for

killzone liberations infrastructure mod.

So hope i have helped you with starting the program but if anyone can help me get it running (find the YES to activate wifi) id be much appreciative thnx loads

JPJunkie
August 27th, 2007, 21:30
Damn. Your screwed. You can only get the unnofficial firmware is you are on 3.50 or below.

Not any more!

kewlnsol
August 27th, 2007, 21:31
Okies first if you have the m33-2 you have custom m33 is the name of the german group who released if im not mistaken.

i have same f/w so 1. if you get the error cannot start game - ITS IN THE WRONG FOLDER!!!

put pspradio into PSP/GAME150/

now whats weird is that mine was working fine and all a sudden it quit.

id the problem for startters is in options my option the active the YES / NO for WIFI the yes has vanished.

the only thing i have done to my psp since it worked was install the update patch for

killzone liberations infrastructure mod.

So hope i have helped you with starting the program but if anyone can help me get it running (find the YES to activate wifi) id be much appreciative thnx loads

and by the way a downgrader is out for f/w 3.52 think it was at qj but ill link soon as i remember where i found it ok :P.:P

genkigavin
September 10th, 2007, 08:09
same thing happened to me. the problem is the green light on the bottom left of your psp is off isnt it. for some reason pspradio just immediately says oh no cant see the network! failure! i dunno why but thats what it does. when u try to turn wifi on it immediately gives u an error no? well the way i solved the problem was kinda silly. basically u gotta get that green light on before so what i did was i used nethost offa irshell so that the wifi is in use then i opened pspradio and it worked. problem not really fixed but hey, music.