PDA

View Full Version : Codename Hacker

wraggster
August 15th, 2007, 17:43
Alekmaul (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,4541.0.html) has posted a new entry into the Neoflash Coding Comp:

http://www.portabledev.com/media/DS/CodenameHacker/CNHacker_02.png

YOU MUST USE THE DLDI PATCHER BEFORE USING THE NDS FILE if your linker is not autoDLDI patching. Please, patch the file with the correct drivers regarding your linker.

Project description:

Codename Hacker is a puzzle game, originally from the Atari Lynx.

Chip would do anything for Melinda the Mental Marvel. More than anything because
he wanted to join Melinda's exclusive computer club - the Bit Busters. So you can
imagine how Chip felt when Melinda sat down next to him in the school cafeteria
and offered him membership... on one condition.

You have to collect a set amount of chips on every level,not necessarily all of
them.

START : Pause and play level
A, B, L et R : Nothing ;-)
Pad, Stylet or motion card : Move Chip in each level (tested with Neoflash R6 and DS Motion cards.)

You can also send scores with WIFI on my site portabledev to compare your skill
with others players ^^. You must go in the OPTIONS menu to do that.

WARNING : no save on MK5, it hangs the game and I don't know why (the dldi driver pb perhaps).

All others informations are in the readme.txt file.

I put only the .nds file in the zip because the file is too big otherwise.

Enjoy !

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

AaronRocksG
August 15th, 2007, 18:10
sweet. i was looking for this all over yesterday, i couldnt find the download. ive been waiting. i spent a LOT of time playing chips challenge when i was younger. im psyched

Sir_Voe
August 15th, 2007, 18:17
This is my kind of game. Never played Chips Challenge, but this reminds me of Lolo. The language options seem reversed from what they should be (when it says UK, French text is shown and vice versa), but maybe that's how it's supposed to be. Great game either way:D

::Xraxa, plz:.
August 15th, 2007, 21:19
Good dame, the only complaint i have is the lack of the original CC sounds such as "Bummer" and "Uhh!", which were some of my favorite parts of the game. Besides that, great game fun as hell to play.

Sir_Voe
August 16th, 2007, 18:05
I've noticed a couple of bugs on my R4. Pushing select should reset the level, but doesn't seem to work. Also when I try to upload my score to the leaderboard , the game freezes and I'm forced to power down.

acn010
August 16th, 2007, 18:15
looks awesome!!!!
great job

DanWare
August 19th, 2007, 23:25
Good point though, this isn't on the ds news web page so I took ages to find it too (couldn't find it on the neoflash site either). Ended up finding it via Google...

Deserves a link on dcemu really...

ababcdcd
May 14th, 2008, 07:52
i dont know where to download it....can someone help me?