PDA

View Full Version : 3.5x on devhook would be cool!!

murgero1
August 16th, 2007, 03:18
Wouldn't it be cool if devhook could emulate higher firnware! then there would no more upgrading!:thumbup:
but i can't do any codeing, so just an idea.
sorry forr sounding noobish.

Chameleon
August 16th, 2007, 03:40
yes it would be cool i guess, but the features still wouldnt be as good as a custom firmware..

if you cant code a devhook how the hell can you code the custom firmware in your sig, i suggest you stop bullshitting people!!!!

pibs
August 16th, 2007, 04:51
dang someone just got burned, there is no more need for devhook because the custom firwares are more versatile and convenient.

SSaxdude
August 16th, 2007, 18:15
Custom firmware is MUCH better than Dev Hook. Also, it's very annoying to always have to boot up Dev Hook if you want to play newer games. Custom firmware combines everything you need for homebrew and new games in one firmware.

Axelius
August 16th, 2007, 20:13
if you cant code a devhook how the hell can you code the custom firmware in your sig, i suggest you stop bullshitting people!!!!
I've askes him the same thing, and he didn't answer...

jonezybaby
August 17th, 2007, 14:17
smells pretty bad then ;)

-Xandu-
August 17th, 2007, 15:27
I've askes him the same thing, and he didn't answer...

sorry i could not resist!! but i am having trouble with the vcs cheat device. could some make a tut on this.

Well, that explains it..

murgero1
August 18th, 2007, 20:46
No i mean so there is no upgrading custom fw if you like your curent one. no more bricks cause you can test apps on the devhook! and screwing devhook up can be replaiced easy too.

mike_jmg
August 18th, 2007, 20:53
Devhook = Stone Age

Custom firmware = Modern Age

Still, maybe some would rather use devhook, but I never liked it