PDA

View Full Version : Idea

cyclonus002
August 16th, 2007, 08:51
What's up everyone?....I've been thinking and I just wanted to throw an idea out there...especially to people who know how to create programs for the PSP. I've thought for a long time that it would be great if I could send a file (other than a picture) to another psp via wifi or even if it's possible to connect two PSPs with a modified usb cable and have some sort of file browser to do the same thing...that is copy or move files between two PSPs....of course, using the wifi would be so much more conveniant. If I knew how to write a program for the PSP, this is what I would be working on, I thought of this because sometimes I'll go over to my bro's house (he also has a PSP) but no PC and sometimes I may have a file on my PSP he may want but like I said, he has no PC...So if any coders are up to it, it's something I would like to see and I'm surprised something like this has'nt been done yet because I think a program like this would come in handy to anyone using a homebrew capable PSP....So like I said It's just an Idea I wanted to throw out there...Peace...:thumbup:

falco216
August 16th, 2007, 10:16
you fail

bah
August 16th, 2007, 10:36
Doesn't iRShell have that feature?

I've never used it but I'm sure it does, someone will post a link to the latest version.
I think there are different versions for different firmwares, what firmware is your PSP running?

You should really try to make your point/question clearer, rather than bury it in a huge blob of text that all runs together.

falco216: what does that mean?

sonofsamus
August 16th, 2007, 22:07
falco216: what does that mean?
It means he fails. Hard.