PDA

View Full Version : DSOrganize 2.9 NeoFlash

wraggster
August 16th, 2007, 10:44
Dragonminded (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,4550.0.html) has posted an entry into the Neoflash Coding Contest.

DSOrganize is an organizer application that includes functions to do a whole slew of things on the Nintendo DS. This version features calendar/addressbook/todo/scribble pad/calculator/file browser/homebrew database/web browser/irc client. You can add plugins or executables to DSOrganize, and it will autopatch and boot homebrew on virtually all cards. The file browser will let you view or edit text and html, record wav files, listen to wav/mp3/ogg/flac/m4a/aac/sid/spc/nsf/sndh/mod/it/s3m/xm files as well as streaming mp3/ogg/aac, and view gif/jpg/bmp/png files. The web browser includes support for basic css, images, forms, and most html tags. There are many more features in DSOrganize so you can read more at http://wiki.dragonminded.com/

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

stevo11185
August 16th, 2007, 13:12
This is awesome, its the first homebrew browser with image support, apart from the links in DSlinux but that wasnt very good and nowhere near as fast as this one

firstknight
August 16th, 2007, 17:53
problem in patchin dldi for SCLite. Anyone can help? If yours work kindly send the file and instruction. Much APpreciated.

Thank you.

firstknight
August 16th, 2007, 18:02
nvm... somehow got it working... thanks

hyzera
August 16th, 2007, 18:35
omg, i can view images on the browser....but i dont have a RAM expansion pack..

firstknight
August 16th, 2007, 20:19
it dun really use the ram pack. It uses the same root DSOranize folder

fugyfudy
August 19th, 2007, 01:48
I am using a CycloDS Evolution and this runs fine except for the IRC and the Browser. I have a router and it has a password protection but that is already in my DS settings. When I touch the icons for either the IRC or Browser it doesn't do anything, almost like the icons aren't really there. It also does that for the Homebrew database thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Buttertoast45
August 19th, 2007, 02:54
Not as good as a PDA :(but pretty good :)

Joel92
August 19th, 2007, 17:44
Not as good as a PDA :(but pretty good :)

yeah... apparently you're new to all this.

Junixx
August 19th, 2007, 18:21
Freezes while playing the sound once it starts up I had DLDI'd it using Supercard SD, and it doesnt work :( /cry

rigor
August 19th, 2007, 21:56
I am using a CycloDS Evolution and this runs fine except for the IRC and the Browser. I have a router and it has a password protection but that is already in my DS settings. When I touch the icons for either the IRC or Browser it doesn't do anything, almost like the icons aren't really there. It also does that for the Homebrew database thing. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the same problem, when I try Homebrew Database, Web Browser, or IRC, nothing happen, the program freeze. Everything is well configured in the DS Settings.
I have a M3 Perfect CF, connected behind a router.
DSO 2.7 web browser worked good, then I upgraded to 2.8, and now 2.9, but it doesn't work any more...

DragonMinded
August 20th, 2007, 00:51
You didn't install it correctly. If you cant click on any web apps that means your RESOURCES folder is missing or incomplete. Go back, reinstall it properly, and read all the instructions.

rigor
August 20th, 2007, 10:58
I can click on it in fact, the problem is, for the homebrew database, when it's searching for motd, the program freeze. When I enter an url in the web browser, and I press Go, the program freeze. You see?

ribenaboy
August 20th, 2007, 13:02
they should include the bible in the organsier :)

robman84
August 21st, 2007, 21:29
I still have the problem where I have to enable SSID broadcast on my router to be able to connect to the Internet in DSO. If I disable SSID broadcast it doesn't connect. I know this is an age-old problem with DS homebrew (a wifilib limitation). Is there any solution to this that will allow me to connect with homebrew whilst still having my SSID hidden?

I know hidden SSID is not the panacea of security measures, and I do use MAC limiting and WEP, but every little helps as they say!

DanTheManMS
August 22nd, 2007, 04:33
It affects every DS homebrew program, not just DSO, so there's no real way to fix it, sorry.

mrme40
August 26th, 2007, 03:54
It doesn't work for R4 D=

DanTheManMS
August 26th, 2007, 05:14
It doesn't work for R4 D=
"It doesn't work" is not specific and doesn't help us help you. What exactly is the issue? What have you tried already?

::Xraxa, plz:.
August 26th, 2007, 05:21
Anybody got a good HB database?

henchturk
August 26th, 2007, 11:31
Wow great app, pics for internet browser is awesome. Well done for this app.

However I have noticed it crashes way more while surfing the web than previous versions.

Keep up the great work.

SweetFA
August 26th, 2007, 13:20
I've got a CycloDS Evolution and i can't get the Web Browser to work either.

QuakeDS WiFi works fine, as does the Opera Browser.

the_skip
September 4th, 2007, 23:43
I have a max media dock and also cann't get internet acess

fhy
September 6th, 2007, 14:17
I've got a CycloDS Evolution and i can't get the Web Browser to work either.

QuakeDS WiFi works fine, as does the Opera Browser.
I have a cyclo evo and the web browser works.
BUT only when I'm in the *FIRST* Wifi access saved in the DS memory (by an official WIFI game like Mariokart, picross...)
well...I don't understand. It doesn't work at home now. It didn't have any problem with my job place connection, and now I can't connect at home and yet I've put the good parameter in the first setup slot with picross (which connects OK)... any explanation?

(edit : I've reinstalled DSorganize after deleting its whole directory and it works again. I'd definitly like to know how homebrews use the Wifi settings, it will certainly help me avoid these kind of problems)

zfl-mick
September 14th, 2007, 09:18
I downloaded XP icons and also MacOS icons. And when using either of them. The 3 last icons on page2 aren't changing. How can that be ? Im using CycloDS Evo.

zfl-mick
September 14th, 2007, 12:46
Do anyone have the same problem, or does custom icons work for you guys ?

AaronRocksG
September 16th, 2007, 22:44
this works amazingly well for me. im eagerly awaiting the next realease, if there'll even be one. maybe upport for larger images, or a zoom function, or to be honest, i would absolutely love to be able to get on my facebook with this. but great work. this has made games n music suddenly have some hope.

zfl-mick
September 17th, 2007, 06:04
Okay, found out about the home_hbdb icon. But my home_unavailable dosen't work...what do you call your png file ?