PDA

View Full Version : Last battle Why Vold try to kill Harry again?What's the point of Harry blood in Vold?

biasiman
August 16th, 2007, 20:20
1)Last battle Why Vold try to kill Harry again? Didn't work in the forest(he has been injuried moreover...) why should it work in the castle?

2)What's the point of Harry blood in Vold I really dont understand: in the forest Harry didn't die because of the Elder wand or because the blood conection? What is the point in the blood connection anyway? Harry should have still her Mother's protection then since he is still full of his own blood right?

padfoots
August 19th, 2007, 20:14
for the last ask ,when harry is killed there is no more blood protection on earth so he can't stay alive with his own blood's protection(it's a paradox)

biasiman
August 20th, 2007, 16:12
But he was indeed never killed... I've 3 options

1) Didn't die casue he became master of the deathly hallows(that's why he could choose to die or to come back)

2) Didn't die cause of blood connection...

3) Didn't die cause owner of Elder Wand

padfoots
August 20th, 2007, 16:22
y didn't understnand
in the forest he didn't die because of the blood connection
in the "the flaw in he plan" he didn'tdie because he was master of the elder wand And the blood conection

Swimkid
August 20th, 2007, 18:26
No. Read that other thread I posted in I've explained it.
"Harry's Blood" or something...

Gizmo356
August 20th, 2007, 18:30
Well good job spoiling it for everyone, you shouldn't reveal things about the book in the title of the thread :p

Swimkid
August 20th, 2007, 18:36
Well good job spoiling it for everyone, you shouldn't reveal things about the book in the title of the thread :p
It's not like you didn't see it coming.

biasiman
August 20th, 2007, 22:54
Sorry but it is still not clear. I agree with padfoots that in t forest he didn't die because of 2)+3) (damn it was enough one protection wasn't it?). But then how it come he went in this "limbo" place and has been given this possibility to die or come back? Shouldn't he just stay alive as it happened when he was 1 year old?