PDA

View Full Version : Official Dreamcast Fishing Controller, works on US JAP and PAL consoles ?

s8n
August 17th, 2007, 13:30
hi teamsters , i have another similar question relating to Peripherals , does the Official Dreamcast Fishing Controller work on US JAP and PAL consoles ?............or its region locked ?

any info is helpful

s8n

Tyr
August 17th, 2007, 19:00
I have a US fishing rod and it works fine on my PAL unit i even tried it with Virtua Tennis 1:)

s8n
August 17th, 2007, 20:40
thanx Tyr sensational info , im going to grab one now on your tips.........i saw Sega Marine Fishing arcade and dreamCloud's Custom Rod about 2 days ago and got me thinking about getting one.

Virtua Tennis with a Fishing Rod awesome........ive seen a guy on YouTube playing Soul Calibur like that also he was pretty damn good.

Tyr
August 18th, 2007, 01:16
For DC somewhat short lifetime it sure got alot of fishing games but confusingly many of them have different names depending on region:

Reel Fishing | Wild (known as Fish Eyes Wild in the Japan, and yeah that | is supposed to be in the US name:) )
Sega Bass Fishing (known as Get Bass in Japan)
Sega Bass Fishing 2 (known as Get Bass 2 in Japan)
Sega Marine Fishing (same name in Japan)
BassRush Dream: ECOGEAR PowerWorm Championship (came out only in Japan)

That should cover it...i think:)

s8n
August 18th, 2007, 01:26
nice work man , that clears up a couple of things i didnt know.....

i didnt know about BassRush Dream: ECOGEAR PowerWorm Championship (came out only in Japan) , ill try hunt that one down.

over

s8n