PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potters Blood

iamharrypotter
August 17th, 2007, 17:02
If Voldermort couldn't kill Harry with the Elder Wand because Harry was the owner, how did the rebounded spell kill Voldermort if Vortemort was made using Harry's blood? Shouldn't Voldermort have also been considered the owner by blood connection?

SnesR0X
August 17th, 2007, 19:33
No, just no.

Swimkid
August 17th, 2007, 19:58
If Voldermort couldn't kill Harry with the Elder Wand because Harry was the owner, how did the rebounded spell kill Voldermort if Vortemort was made using Harry's blood? Shouldn't Voldermort have also been considered the owner by blood connection?

STOP MAKING SO MANY USELESS THREADS ABOUT HARRY POTTER. READ THE GOD DAMN BOO AGAIN!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GET IT! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :)

biasiman
August 17th, 2007, 21:55
1)Last battle Why Vold try to kill Harry again? Didn't work in the forest(he has been injuried moreover...) why should it work in the castle?

2)What's the point of Harry blood in Vold I really dont understand: in the forest Harry didn't die because of the Elder wand or because the blood conection? What is the point in the blood connection anyway? Harry should have still her Mother's protection then since he is still full of his own blood right?

SnesR0X
August 17th, 2007, 22:59
Why did you post the exact same message in two threads??? Be original!

biasiman
August 18th, 2007, 12:57
because nobody reply me :(

7thBookAFailure
August 18th, 2007, 16:30
i thought voldemort shoulda realised the Elder Wand wasnt gonna work in the castle 2nd time around, so he maybe shoulda used someone else's wand and used the AK curse; cuz that would mean the end of harry for sure..

SnesR0X
August 18th, 2007, 19:56
i thought voldemort shoulda realised the Elder Wand wasnt gonna work in the castle 2nd time around, so he maybe shoulda used someone else's wand and used the AK curse; cuz that would mean the end of harry for sure..

No, he couldn't kill Harry. READ THE BOOK

7thBookAFailure
August 19th, 2007, 17:39
No, he couldn't kill Harry. READ THE BOOK

i have read the book FYI... i wouldnt have posted if i hadnt read the book would i now. And he goes through all of this pursuing harry trying to kill him and in the end he finds out he cant even kill him for some stupid reason... Lol! how lame

padfoots
August 19th, 2007, 19:56
anyway harry couldn't be killed by voldy since tome 4 and voldi wanted to kill him himself ,so hary couldn't die...
it's a bit stupid...

ps in the forest hrry did'nt die because of the bllod connection , not because he was owwner of the elder wand(because he really wanted to die this time)

iamharrypotter
August 20th, 2007, 11:13
Swimkid, this is a discussion forum, hence we are discussing subjects. If you don't like the posts, don't bother reading them. And definitely don't bother posting useless suggestions, like "read the book again".

I don't want to read the book again, I want to discuss, which is what this forum is for.

Swimkid
August 20th, 2007, 18:23
anyway harry couldn't be killed by voldy since tome 4 and voldi wanted to kill him himself ,so hary couldn't die...
it's a bit stupid...

ps in the forest hrry did'nt die because of the bllod connection , not because he was owwner of the elder wand(because he really wanted to die this time)

Not really. The wand recognized Harry as the true owner and the spell "backfired" even though it hit Harry it only killed the part of Voldemort inside of him. So in the castle. It backfired again and since the only thing there was to be backfired on was Voldy... he died. YAY the end.

padfoots
August 21st, 2007, 17:39
Not really. The wand recognized Harry as the true owner and the spell "backfired" even though it hit Harry it only killed the part of Voldemort inside of him. So in the castle. It backfired again and since the only thing there was to be backfired on was Voldy... he died. YAY the end.

i don't agree. in the forest, the fact that harry was master of the elder wand did nothingbecause harry wanted to die(if he had wanted to survive the curse would have done nothing like the crusio curse)

"i didn't defend myself i meant to let him kill me!
-and that ,said dumbledore, will have made all the difference"

so he didn't die only because of the blood connection( in the forest)

in the castle,voldy 's curse never hit harry!(though he wouldn't have die if it had)harry's curse overpowered his curse and voldy received the 2curses(so he died and lost the wand)

p.s it's my point of view i don't say it has got to be true but it's seems to me more valuable than yours.
anyway if i didn't convince y ,explain your view better pls

notreallyanaccount
June 26th, 2008, 20:06
HP for the win