PDA

View Full Version : PSP Coders etc Please Read

wraggster
June 24th, 2005, 18:18
This is to all PSP Homebrew and Emulation coders, we at DCEmu/PSP-News would like to offer you hosting for any releases (legal of course ;)) our forums have an upload limit of 8Meg and thats great for Zip Files.

Once a release has happened we will sticky the thread for you and you can release new items into it as a website/blog type thing.

ALready we have Sougens PSP Genesis, Yoshihiros PSP SMS, Nexi2600s NGPSP and also Ampages PSPuzzle game.

Join us and get your releases noticed right away :)

Zeno
June 24th, 2005, 19:20
I'm working on porting some stuff but not really getting anywhere. I'll let you know or something.

nexis2600
June 24th, 2005, 19:25
my personal take it works great. The site is relyable with little down time. Its easy to post up your builds for others to access and people can directly respawn to the new releases.

So less time managing a site and more time to code. :D

agrecords
June 24th, 2005, 22:03
i have a hack for the people!! Want to change game sound.... it's simple..
i give directions for who ever wants to do thins... play your favortie song in homebrew!.ect...

shizzle
June 24th, 2005, 23:26
post it or shut it. Do you really have it, then tell us and be popular :P
Or you can lie like an idiot.

leggy
June 29th, 2005, 20:08
i have a hack for the people!! Want to change game sound.... it's simple..
i give directions for who ever wants to do thins... play your favortie song in homebrew!.ect...

I wish people would not post unfounded statements. If you can't post how to do it please don't post at all!!