PDA

View Full Version : Luminous Arc (US)

wraggster
August 18th, 2007, 13:46
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Nintendo_DS_Luminous_Arc__US_.html?aff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/NDS-0601_NDS_LUMINOUS_ARC_L.jpg

One thousand years ago, dragons and Witches warred against God for the fate of the world. God's power was triumphant, but it was a difficult struggle, and the deity sent Himself into a deep sleep to recover from the terrible wounds he suffered in the battle. Ten years ago, the Church has proclaimed that a great event will soon occur: God will be reborn, and the world will be led into a new golden age under His guidance. However, this news is coupled with a grave warning: the Witches will soon reappear to begin the millennia-old conflict once again.

Take control of the Garden Children, a group of fighters and mages trained since childhood and dedicated to eradicating the Witch threat, and discover the mysteries behind their return, their motives, and their history !

F2bnp
August 18th, 2007, 16:48
This is...OMG this awesome!It's like FF Tactics!
It also implements voices in dialogues!The 2D art is fabulous.

mcdougall57
August 18th, 2007, 20:15
seen quite a lot of anime based games recently and quite a lot of them are terrible but i really love the tales series

Xgen001
August 19th, 2007, 08:40
no, just because it has anime art style it doesnt mean anything.

anyways, i have this game, good game. it fills the void of a decent fantasy turn based strategy game.

if u like ffta or disgaea, u'd like this game.

Buttertoast45
August 19th, 2007, 19:18
You say its like fft and ffta i might look in to this

JKKDARK
August 19th, 2007, 19:24
It's a fantastic RPG. That's why I love the DS, it gets the best RPG's :)

F2bnp
August 19th, 2007, 20:51
I think it's a bit small.I played 5 hours and I'm in the 11 chapter.I think I'm close to the end. :(

Narutonoor
August 19th, 2007, 23:13
Yea I've been playing this game quite a bit now, it's VERY good. Not much new stuff added to distinguish it from previous DS games though, still worth a download/buy.