PDA

View Full Version : DSFile2

wraggster
August 18th, 2007, 16:28
Calcprogrammer1 has updated his file browser application, heres whats new:

DSFile2 is out! Features are Dual Slot Copying, Pasting, and Deleting, soon to be Renaming if Wintermute and Chishm get DevKitARM working with rename(). I've redone the interface to fully use two screens, but the keyboard does nothing as of now. It's implemented but commented out because Renaming doesn't work yet.

DSFile2:
New interface, beginnings of renaming, and sourcecode sorted out so it's not so hard to edit.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Lars Vegas
August 19th, 2007, 21:27
Does Dual Slot Copying mean that I can transfer files from slot 1 to slot 2, and back?

That would be really usefull for me!

spinal_cord
August 19th, 2007, 22:09
IT does indeed mean that, it is very usefull

JoshuaRichards
November 13th, 2007, 22:33
So What Can I Transfer To The GBA Slot OR DS Slot? Plz Reply

Sigma83
November 14th, 2007, 02:14
This looks really nice. I threw it on my Supercard SD slot 1 card. I can browse that card fine, copy and paste files. When I view the GBA slot which has a supercard mini sd in it, no files show up. I assume this is because only one of the FAT drivers can be loaded into the DSFile2.nds file at once? If I try to move a file from slot 1 to slot 2 anyhow it freezes up.

Great idea for an app though, sure hope this get's debugged.

Thanks

Bowser N64
July 15th, 2008, 15:07
Yeah. Like he said. I try to browse my Games N Music on it, but nothing comes up! My Max Media Dock can be browsed fine. Do I need to DLDI patch dsfile2.nds with Games N Music DLDI, and Max Media Dock DLDI?