PDA

View Full Version : R4 DS-Sky2k.com

deltadj3
August 18th, 2007, 20:00
Hello everyone. My M3 DS Simply has recently broken, I think it was fake. I got it when I was on Vacation in New York from a store called Videos Games New York. Beware of this store. Any way my M3 broke, so then I went to sky2k.com since it was recommended by dsfinal.com. This is a official branch for the R4 team. Any way, I bought a R4 DS and a M3 Perfect Lite. I am trying to contact sky2k.com but they don't have a phone number. I have emailed them numerous times. Does anyone know their phone number? Also did I do good getting a R4 DS and a M3 Perfect Lite? I really need that phone number or a direct email other than the one on the website.

::Xraxa, plz:.
August 18th, 2007, 21:06
r4Ds is a great product, so in that aspect you did right. Sorry about you getting ripped off, but howd it brake?

deltadj3
August 18th, 2007, 21:12
I was in New York and I saw the M3 DS Simply in the window, so I went into the store to buy it. The store looked pretty official so I trusted it. There was a display as to what was going to be in the package. So I bought it think I was getting what was on dip[lay. I had to get on a plane to go back home. while I was on the plain I began to open the package and I got ripped off. Now I getting an official R4 and M3 Lite from sky2k.com, i just need their phone number.

deltadj3
August 18th, 2007, 21:15
The spring actually broke i tried following the thing on Youtube.com but it didn't help. Also the M3 can't read the SD card but my friends R4 can. All it says is "Culdn't find the SD/TF cards" it was actually mispelled just like that.:mad:

96BiT
September 4th, 2007, 02:13
This probably isnt it, but I have had problems with electronics on plains before too... the air pressure on the plain caused it to malfunction.. its only a suggestion

9foxtails
October 9th, 2007, 23:52
yea it happens to me sometimes to my R4....try to open the R4(Risk it if you want) and see wuts mest up...Mine does that..but all i do is just jigle the SD card in the R4...but dont do it too hard....Works all the time for me