PDA

View Full Version : recommendation: Games N Music

btermini
August 19th, 2007, 00:48
Hey there I would like to recommendation the games n music for people who cant afford the more expensive homebrew divices like the M3. I my self once the proud owner of a M3 CF the sadly stopped working for some odd reason was out of the ds homebrew area for about 9 months was at wall-mart of all places and the word homebrew got my attention. I ran over and read it. $20 was the price. I came back with cash a got it. I was a bit skeptical at first worded I would have to return it :( But I was wrong :thumbup: I got all the homebrew I loved to use suck as NesDs and Moonshell and I owe thanks to the DLDL patching witch was new to me as my card died before that came out. Any way it works well and runs most homebrew like a charm . Although it has a movie player all its own I dont use it just used to moonshell. If you want to go cheep get this.

XioN980
August 19th, 2007, 03:54
well its a good thing you know how to DLDL patch things, i certainly dont......

perhaps you could make a tut?

DanTheManMS
August 19th, 2007, 05:00
It's not exactly that hard.
1. Download DLDIrc
2. Install DLDIrc
3. Right-click *.nds file
4. Click patching option that appears
5. Copy patched file to media card

btermini
August 19th, 2007, 06:06
If your on a mac use "DLDL Drop" just click on a nds file and BAM its patched.

XioN980
August 20th, 2007, 10:40
no i was joking

its DLDI you tool

Dynamically Linked Device Interface not Linterface\

There is no such program as DLDL drop

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA I WIN!!!

btermini
August 20th, 2007, 23:21
Doh I mean DLDI dop

ButterBeer121
September 9th, 2007, 14:44
They finally made a DLDI patcher?

Retardedcow2000
September 9th, 2007, 19:35
At first I couldn't figure out how to use the patcher, but then I found a site that had the Games n' Music DLDI file so I decided to download that and now I've been able to run more homebrew than before!