PDA

View Full Version : 1 GB Card

shadowprophet
June 25th, 2005, 03:24
Hi All
My 1 Gig Card Came in today, I got it from best buy.
The problem is i had a 256 mg card and even tho i filled it up to the max, It pretty much contains everything I can think of that I would want for my psp,
Call it lack of imagenation or whatever you want. But I just cant think of what to do with all of this space.
My question is to all thos that do have and those that do not.
What would you do with one gig of psp space.
I mean sure i could fill it up with movies music ect.. But that scene is already old to me.Im looking for orig ideas here.

Any comments ? :confused:

"Shadowprophet" Cause he bought a 1 gb card Even tho he really didnt need one :p

ProphetZG
June 25th, 2005, 03:34
Had to answer for 2 reasons.

1) We're both "prophets." :P

2) I'm totally out of space on my 1GB card.

I have 2 movies, music, saves, some PSP magazines and several emus. Not much space left now, I need to clear some to add more emus in fact. I will have to just keep one movie at a time I suppose.

But you aren't into movies I guess, so yeah, 1GB is a good chunk of space. Start filling it up with NeoGeo and PCE CD games. ;)

Cross
June 25th, 2005, 05:09
I would like to have 1 gig wanna trade for a 512 lol. I have mine maxed with the music video's from AMV I like and the ones I have made. I also have some pictures (I need to add some more but I have not looked at the good pic views, etc) I had music but I erased it and never put it back lol. but with over 700 NES games and my fav SNES games.. all I would do with the extra space is add a Gen EMU with a few more games (which I can do) more music videos and Eps. I want to add and play around lol. There were no 1 gig sticks at best buy when I went to buy lol.