PDA

View Full Version : VBA for PSP Test 003

self0
June 25th, 2005, 06:50
I dont know what is new, I dont understand the readme but here it is

Download from here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/vbapsp.shtml

Updated release of Game Boy Advance emulator for the PSP.

Thanks for finding release (wraggster)

MSX
June 25th, 2005, 07:10
Checked PSP Wiki and did see it on their website...looks interesting, hopefully someone can get an english updates/feature list?

Jeisu
June 25th, 2005, 07:14
Very ugly. I believe it mentions that the GPU is used but puts tremendous stress on the PSP that it often crashes. That's why tests are needed.
It says it has a save feature but be sure to delete the previous save if you use another ROM as it will crash while trying to write to the previous save file. It'll make a new folder inside the folder as the save data. There is still no sound and the emulator still runs pretty poorly according to the read me. As usual, it may crash upon the initiation of the rom, or sometime later w/o warning.
So yes, still very buggy. Not much has changed, but they want to see if it can run better.

I'll try it and get back with you soon.

EDIT: forgot to mention that they bumped up the rom size limit to 17MB, but mention it may still not load it properly. No zip file support still.

2nd EDIT: damnit, I hate being sleepy, but it also mentions pressing square and triangle for upping frameskip and lowering it.

Jeisu
June 25th, 2005, 07:23
Alright, I tested it, and it appears to run roughly 5~15% faster, and the frameskip works very well but of course it will not make the animation smooth, only choppy. I think if this keeps up, we may see a very well running version within a month =)

EDIT:

Ok, tested on my fiance's 1.5 and it runs on it too.
The save data files do work but I had it crash on me once already after 8 start ups. I tried 10 different games so far and they seem to work. If you don't mind playing some games at less than half the speed then you can probably finish the game in due time XD

MSX
June 25th, 2005, 07:29
Thanks for the translation Jeisu, very appreciated :).

wraggster
June 25th, 2005, 10:07
seems faster but still not playable but its looing good :)

wraggster
June 25th, 2005, 16:32
Several Users have informed me that the new release has new features and even sound in this release, heres a rundown of features found:

Pushing Right/Left on the Analogue stick turns sound on and off.

Pushing Up/Down on the Analogue Stick turns the background from Black (222mhz), Blue(possibly 266mhz) to Red (333mhz)
this does give a noticeable speed difference on the Red Background.

Pressing Triangle and Square increase or decrease frame Skipping.

Download the Gameboy Advance emulator for PSP here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/vbapsp.shtml

Killerd4132
June 25th, 2005, 17:09
WOOO finally a GBA emulator for PSP ...lol this is so awesome; except i have 1 teenie little prob.... firmware v1.5. Im sure im not the only 1 so ar wit this complaint, i was wondering why i cant play it. I used every method of Mswap and xploit that i could find and for some reason it doesnt work entirly for the vbapsp. its funnni is starts like any other emu does but then it jus stops and goes to the psp screen ....no error message or locking up.so i was wondering if its because all of the mswaps and xploits are for homebrew and vba isnt homebrew? PLLLLLLZZZZZ help lol im getting desperate :confused: :o

THX! :)

slayer2psp
June 25th, 2005, 17:24
its better then the last one some sound does work but its not good the speed is a little better so it shows progress cant wait to see the next one i think they should just work on the fps for now worry abot the sound later lets get it up to speed thats whats most important to me good job

slayer2psp
June 25th, 2005, 17:28
WOOO finally a GBA emulator for PSP ...lol this is so awesome; except i have 1 teenie little prob.... firmware v1.5. Im sure im not the only 1 so ar wit this complaint, i was wondering why i cant play it. I used every method of Mswap and xploit that i could find and for some reason it doesnt work entirly for the vbapsp. its funnni is starts like any other emu does but then it jus stops and goes to the psp screen ....no error message or locking up.so i was wondering if its because all of the mswaps and xploits are for homebrew and vba isnt homebrew? PLLLLLLZZZZZ help lol im getting desperate :confused: :o

did you label your rom right you have to first label the folders vbapsp then you have to unzipp the rom and name it rom.gba i have 1.5 i use the xploit no swap

Killerd4132
June 25th, 2005, 17:34
what u mean label mi rom rom.gba? the actual rom im trying to play or the eboot.pbp? and as a side note im using KXPLOIT tool 0.3... :confused: lol this can get so frustrating sometimes :)

Killerd4132
June 25th, 2005, 17:39
BTW i have it set up like this G:\PSP\Game\vbapsp and in the vbapsp i have the latest eboot.pbp, DLOG, save, and a read me file in gibberish =P lol....i used KXPLOIT on the eboot and it produced G:\PSP\Game\VBAPSP%...and the RIN GB/GBC i have works and i used the same methods.....so im rlly confused

Killerd4132
June 25th, 2005, 17:49
ok i go tthe 1 rom at time thing but now it goes to load and the screen stays black then it locks up ....btw im trying to play kingdom hearts: chain of memories

Zephyroth_drgs
June 25th, 2005, 20:06
ho i cant get it working on my 1.5 console, even whitout a rom only the emulator it gets me back to the blu screen... but no error displayed only get back

Zephyroth_drgs
June 25th, 2005, 20:09
does any can say this to the autor plz

wearebirds
June 27th, 2005, 06:02
OK, I had a lot of trouble getting it to work, but this is what you do.

You must name your folder vbapsp and use the exploit tool to get 2 folders

In the folder without the % you put ONLY one rom, and it must be named rom.gba

so you have: psp/game/vbapsp/ and inside this is only one rom and the eboot. it will create a save folder on its own.

Hope that helps!

ok and anyways, just checking that this is extremely slow for everyone else, and pretty much unplayable. It does show great progress though, and I can't wait for the next release.

RedKing14CA
July 6th, 2005, 06:13
it seams this thread has been abondoned.... oh well..... i hope we get an update for this emulator... i went through alota roms but finally got metal slug advance working... its strange, it gos VERY slow on the 0 frameskip, but onthe 1 frame skip increasing speed about 50%, but makes it slow on crapy looking.... and thats clocked to 333mega hurtz

Sniper 13
July 7th, 2005, 00:01
Wah :mad: :( It doesnt work. :confused:
THE VBAPSP
I named the folder vbapsp in the game section. I put the file there.
I opened the compressed folder and dragged the rom in the vbapsp.
I then renamed it to rom.gba. When i started VBAPSP it said "The game could not be started (80020001). Ugh what's going on. Please tell me if you know.
Thanks in Advance. :D

PS What did you guys think about that girl with a nakid but on the icon. :D

Sniper 13
July 7th, 2005, 00:10
OK, I had a lot of trouble getting it to work, but this is what you do.

You must name your folder vbapsp and use the exploit tool to get 2 folders

In the folder without the % you put ONLY one rom, and it must be named rom.gba

so you have: psp/game/vbapsp/ and inside this is only one rom and the eboot. it will create a save folder on its own.

Hope that helps!

ok and anyways, just checking that this is extremely slow for everyone else, and pretty much unplayable. It does show great progress though, and I can't wait for the next release.

IT just gives me an error. Before that I laiunch it and it becomes a black scree n for two secs then goes to the main menu giving me an error. :mad: :(
Please help me.

Sniper 13
July 7th, 2005, 00:13
IT just gives me an error. Before that I laiunch it and it becomes a black scree n for two secs then goes to the main menu giving me an error. :mad: :(
Please help me.

By the way what is th exploit tool? :eek: :eek:

kaneco
July 7th, 2005, 20:15
I don't understand, it doesn't work I tried it with xploit and swploit, and I did name the folder like it was instructed, the same with the rom.gba and still doesn't work it takes me back to the menu, and doesn't say anything. :confused:

EX-Danza
July 7th, 2005, 21:04
I think kingdom hearts is too big to be played on the vba

huy87
July 9th, 2005, 21:14
I tried final fantasy tactics advance and it was very choppy and extremely slow but at least i kno it works. im hoping the next update will fix that so taht it runs perfectly. do you think we'll be able to link up with the psp to play against other psp's? be awesome if they got it to work...

jimbob3000
July 17th, 2005, 05:06
I don't think there will be an update, and it hasn't been updated for a long time. I think they gave up, maybe Andon from uo snes will try it. He did an awesome emulator for snes, but don't push it on him though. Does anybody know for sure what happened?

CannedSoup
July 17th, 2005, 05:29
Y = UO Snes
Andon = UO PB Snes

Anyways just cause something doesnt update doesnt mean its dead. However wasting any time in VBA would be a complete and utter waste. I absolutly dont believe in porting things unless you know you can get to 100% or very close to it. Porting just to see if it can be done is stupid, kinda like N64 on dc.

projectx58
July 18th, 2005, 07:20
why does the emulator when selected through the psp it never loads? then restarts to main psp menu? on the % folder i have just the EBOOT.PBP and on the other folder i have the EBOOT.PBP and the DLOG and thats where i put the games.. but nothing? whats the problem? my emulator folder was named: VBAPSP
oh yea and im using PSP 1.5

ghost2258
July 19th, 2005, 23:28
this could be an awesome emulator if they can get it to run 100% hopefully there will be an update soon....

PSP_Newbie
July 20th, 2005, 04:27
100%? it'd be awsome if they got it running at 50%, i hope they get some progress done...

geise69
July 20th, 2005, 12:48
I'm sorry but I seriously doubt it will ever run full speed. When I had my Pentium II 350 mhz computer VBA ran slow as balls on my computer. When I upgraded to a 1.8 ghz and upped my ram to 1gig it was finally full speed. I just don't see full speed GBA ever happening on psp. With the state the emulator is at right now, it will be a very long time till someone knows how to utilize the psp's gpu. I would love nothing more though than to have GBA running perfect on my psp, but it's just not going to heppen. I hope I can eat my words though.

Cap'n 1time
July 20th, 2005, 18:42
I'm sorry but I seriously doubt it will ever run full speed. When I had my Pentium II 350 mhz computer VBA ran slow as balls on my computer. When I upgraded to a 1.8 ghz and upped my ram to 1gig it was finally full speed. I just don't see full speed GBA ever happening on psp. With the state the emulator is at right now, it will be a very long time till someone knows how to utilize the psp's gpu. I would love nothing more though than to have GBA running perfect on my psp, but it's just not going to heppen. I hope I can eat my words though.

new things are learned about manipulating the gpu every day. also the psp has more than enough power to handel a gba at a decent speed (well, in theory). comparing your computers CPU with the psps CPU is like comparing apples to oranges. I can see this running at at least 30 fps on the psp.

omniosiris
July 21st, 2005, 05:13
at this point in time its not worth the effort to get VBA working on PSP, its just too slow and buggy to be playable. I think that eventualy though they should get it working as well as the SNES emulator, and that will be freakin sweet

slayer183
July 22nd, 2005, 07:37
did you label your rom right you have to first label the folders vbapsp then you have to unzipp the rom and name it rom.gba i have 1.5 i use the xploit no swap
well its not the rom problem i have the same problem it wont boot up and i kxploit it no swap and name it vbapsp and it doesnt work

RedKing14CA
July 22nd, 2005, 08:41
only certain games work....

savagedragon
July 23rd, 2005, 06:12
ok i did everything according to all the posts here and i have a problem ive seen asked on here a few times but never answered directly. i have vba running fine but when i try to boot a rom..any rom it always gives me the ..game could not be started(80020001) message everytime plz help me solve this ive tried everything and read all the boards for 2 days now.. thanks in advance

o0sambo0o81
July 23rd, 2005, 17:41
try using the sei psp tool to extract the eboots, that should get it to load, plus you can hide the corrupted icons

Electrox3d
July 23rd, 2005, 22:11
just remember to open the eboot.pbp in the kexploit tool. google kexploit and download it, run the tool, load up the eboot.pbp and click generate. once the two files are generated put them on your psp with the gba rom renamed rom.gba in the folder that doesn't have the % in it.

vegitozero1
July 24th, 2005, 01:01
I have been trying to put the vbapsp emu on my PSP v1.5 but I don't know how to make it work right. I need a step by step instruction on how to make the emulator work. All I know so far is that a folder has to be named vbapsp and that the rom has to be renamed rom.gba. The help would be appriciated. Oh yeah could you guys tell me about any other psp emulators that I could possibly use?

PSP_Newbie
July 24th, 2005, 06:00
u can remove the folders btw, as it MUST eb named vbapsp (or soemthign like that it says in readme) to work
and vegitozero, if you're just starting, dont use gba emulator, it isnt yet playable, and would really jsut be for testing purposes, etc. i would really recommend the snes emulator(uo snes9x), game boy/game boy color(RIN), sega genesis(PSPGenesis), NEO CD(if you have a large 256mb+ memory stick), and Doom-psp, which are all really awsome. u could also play the NES, neogeo, etc if you are interested as well, but i mostly play SNES and Doom, and a bit of the other, hope that helps

RedKing14CA
August 2nd, 2005, 05:32
What happend to this emu, did it just die?

Mourningstar
August 2nd, 2005, 05:50
I hope someone can get a GBA emu working 100% for PSP....that would kick serious ass...

And an N64 emu....although its very unlikely I hope it happens....

ArchAngel
August 10th, 2005, 01:29
I really cant wait for a speed update... Only games I care about are along the lines of FFTA and Pokemon lol... cmon guys! We need you on this project!

Mourningstar
August 10th, 2005, 02:17
The only emu I REALLY want for PSP is GBA....I hope someone makes a good one soon....

Valiant
August 10th, 2005, 11:23
I cant wait till it runs perfectly, that will be incredible ^^

ashley_90
August 10th, 2005, 20:34
I agree with Mourningstar, the only time i'll EVER use emulation on my PSP will be a GBA emulator.

Cap'n 1time
August 10th, 2005, 20:39
I agree with Mourningstar, the only time i'll EVER use emulation on my PSP will be a GBA emulator.

hmm, not old enough to respect the classics eh? I encourage you to AT LEAST try some gen and snes titles. GBA was a fine system... but it cant compare to the 16 bit days :)

glgslim
August 21st, 2005, 06:03
can someone at least give the read me in english

glgslim
August 21st, 2005, 06:13
does someone hav a tutorial. what do i do with the eboot.pbp and the dlog

nickthemansampan
August 23rd, 2005, 02:45
why dose this message apear "the game could not be started (80020001)" come up evry time i want to play a download game like pong or tetris

nickthemansampan
August 23rd, 2005, 03:05
you have to put the eboot file in the gamefile you in the psp file thats there

seanj72
September 1st, 2005, 15:35
Hi

I never believed this when i heard about this but when i tried it myself, it was so easy. You just need to complete one free offer then cancel it before it starts to cost, then refer friends to do the same! Do not bother spending hundreds on the new consoles when this is free. The site is. . .
http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/?r=14655

Mourningstar
September 2nd, 2005, 04:25
hmm, not old enough to respect the classics eh? I encourage you to AT LEAST try some gen and snes titles. GBA was a fine system... but it cant compare to the 16 bit days :)

I dont know about the other poster, but I do remember and greatly enjoy the classics, but thats the problem...theyre classics because theyre old and we have played them to death. GBA is newer, and has better graphics IMO, and will still be getting NEW games for years to come....

ArchAngel
September 2nd, 2005, 04:51
Sean, I hope your account and IP address are both banned for eternity.

RedKing14CA
September 2nd, 2005, 05:31
ouch... eternity is a long time...

i love the classics, mario, sonic, metal slug, pac-man, donkey kong (original).... good times... good times...

pkmusicmaker
September 4th, 2005, 09:39
Nintendo must be so angry that people are able to play their games for free on Sony's protable system. Now if only someone could get this emulator working.

tryqus
September 8th, 2005, 12:21
They would be angrier if it ran anywhere near 100% speed. :D

-Tryqus

pkmusicmaker
September 13th, 2005, 06:26
They would be angrier if it ran anywhere near 100% speed. :D

-Tryqus

Haha very true, although I'm sure they're happy about the NES and SNES emulators too.

doughboi916
September 23rd, 2005, 03:19
its fake

Valiant
September 23rd, 2005, 04:25
err what is?

Mourningstar
September 23rd, 2005, 19:44
say what?

onewingedangel
September 30th, 2005, 12:23
why dose this message apear "the game could not be started (80020001)" come up evry time i want to play a download game like pong or tetris

I finally got mine to work, i have a 1.50 version psp and io couls never get it to work when i downloaded the helpful emu packs. the thing is that when u hide corrupted files ppl use the treick of 29 spaces or something. Dont do thius with the vbapsp emulator I REPEAT DONT. just have the files VBAPSP and VBAPSP% thats all. then put your rom inside labeled rom.gba
Same thing applies with most other homebrews. forget the spaces unles u are using a program to do so

Most ppl have 1.0 which is why they cant explain the (8---------) error.

JayEm
September 30th, 2005, 14:37
I finally got mine to work, i have a 1.50 version psp and io couls never get it to work when i downloaded the helpful emu packs. the thing is that when u hide corrupted files ppl use the treick of 29 spaces or something. Dont do thius with the vbapsp emulator I REPEAT DONT. just have the files VBAPSP and VBAPSP% thats all. then put your rom inside labeled rom.gba
Same thing applies with most other homebrews. forget the spaces unles u are using a program to do so

Most ppl have 1.0 which is why they cant explain the (8---------) error.
Sorry for bothering you, but I don't get it...
Could you plz explain it step-by-step?
I'm quite good in English, but I guess I'm just too tired know, to understand that.^^"
Thx in advance! Peace...

MXVBison
October 4th, 2005, 17:52
I also have firnware 1.50 but i cant pay any games i keep getting a cannot load rom error. I'am i the only one? If you need firware 1.00 someone post a link for the downgrade.

onewingedangel
October 5th, 2005, 22:16
Sorry for bothering you, but I don't get it...
Could you plz explain it step-by-step?
I'm quite good in English, but I guess I'm just too tired know, to understand that.^^"
Thx in advance! Peace...

Im sorry, i guess i kinda rushed it a bit. I've got a psp version 1.50 and all homebrew games and emulators work. The trick has something to do with a loader made for your emulator by a program such as Kxploit. This results in a folder with your emulator and another folder with a loader. When you load up your psp the folder with the loader in it comes out as corrupted data. So programs hide it by making the name of the folders more then 29 characters or something. It worked okay with all the emulators except the VBAPSP emulator. So what i did to get it to work was name the folders :-

Folder 1 Folder2
VBAPSP VBAPSP%

Then after that get a GBA rom, make sure it is unzipped. Then rename it rom.gba After that it in the folder with your emulator, not the folder with VBAPSP%

If your successful and you think oh my god my psp is bust. No its not, its just that at the moment it is still very slow but at least you understand how to get it to work right???.....

To try to see if any emulator works download a premade emulator pack in the files section. Try the RIN emulator for GBC.
If it still doesnt work then you havnt got firmware version 1.50 but a version that is higher. There are helpful faqs where you can find how to downgrade to 1.5 from 2.0

qmaru
October 6th, 2005, 05:01
how about an easy answer? lots are confused now. can someone show an example of how to rename the gba rom?
for example:
fire emblem.gba -> fire emblem rom.gba

is this how you rename them? someone clear this up.

Q.

Mourningstar
October 6th, 2005, 06:51
You would simply rename fireemblem.gba to rom.gba.......

Its that simple. ;)

But promise me you wont throw your PSP out the window when the game runs at 0.00000001 fps......

Mourningstar
October 16th, 2005, 05:15
So...um...that ther gba emu roxx, eh?

Will this damn thing ever be updated?

Pinguin
November 12th, 2005, 17:41
Never Did Getnthis App.

Franzkill
December 3rd, 2005, 20:24
Hi i have firmware 2.5 and succesfully managed to get vba for psp on it but the corupt message has come up after i wanted to test pokemon fire red on it. Doesn't work and need some support please.

dj2005
December 3rd, 2005, 23:40
Doesnt work on 2.5

borikua_rocks
January 10th, 2006, 18:16
does it work for 2.0? I heard that it wont for 2.01 and higher but I have a 2.0. I cant seem to get VGA to work on it though, despite all the faqs and threads Ive read.

mrpontius
January 16th, 2006, 22:02
i know this is gonna sound noobish but on memerory card thr is a psp file , thn only a system file, no game or pictures folder, so i really need to know about eboot and things

mrpontius
January 16th, 2006, 22:46
now i have got further, i got the eboot loader and when i try to load vbapsp it says "Found suspicious hard path at 089A57C8
ms:/PSP/GAME/vbapsp/

AKz
February 15th, 2006, 10:32
Can anyone teach me how to be able to play GBA game in PSP step by step please?

AKz
February 17th, 2006, 23:29
Im sorry, i guess i kinda rushed it a bit. I've got a psp version 1.50 and all homebrew games and emulators work. The trick has something to do with a loader made for your emulator by a program such as Kxploit. This results in a folder with your emulator and another folder with a loader. When you load up your psp the folder with the loader in it comes out as corrupted data. So programs hide it by making the name of the folders more then 29 characters or something. It worked okay with all the emulators except the VBAPSP emulator. So what i did to get it to work was name the folders :-

Folder 1 Folder2
VBAPSP VBAPSP%

Then after that get a GBA rom, make sure it is unzipped. Then rename it rom.gba After that it in the folder with your emulator, not the folder with VBAPSP%

If your successful and you think oh my god my psp is bust. No its not, its just that at the moment it is still very slow but at least you understand how to get it to work right???.....

To try to see if any emulator works download a premade emulator pack in the files section. Try the RIN emulator for GBC.
If it still doesnt work then you havnt got firmware version 1.50 but a version that is higher. There are helpful faqs where you can find how to downgrade to 1.5 from 2.0
These are the files that I followed your steps, but it still says "Could not be play(80020001)":
E:\PSP\GAME\VBAPSP\EBOOT.PBP
E:\PSP\GAME\VBAPSP\ROM.GBA
E:\PSP\GAME\VBAPSP%\empty
*My PSP is 1.50, what did I do wrong?

davidhen
February 22nd, 2006, 14:31
hmm well i dont get the "game cannot be run 8****blahblahblah" problem it simply goes black and turns off (thank god it doesnt brick it :p ) anyone have any ideas....could the rom be too big its approx 16mb a tiny bit bigger. any ideas would be appreciated :D (wait i just realised might just be the rom because pokemon ruby which is 16,384mb runs and leaf green(the one im trying to run) doesnt and their the same size) meh oh well i suppose i can play tales of phantasia ooh wait ill try pokemon silver :p

*edited it reallly bad spelling :p

Zack3008
April 17th, 2006, 15:36
If the other folder(%) is empty then... DUH??

gamerfreakazoid
April 18th, 2006, 19:00
if you have version 2.60, download VBAPSP then use Kxploit to create 2 files(VBAPSP and VBAPSP%)
put them in the psp/game/ then download the eloader from pspupdates.qj.net ( download the Auto Installer if you dont know how to install) and you must have GTA :LCS in order to load eloader, then download the rom you want, rename that rom to rom.gba and put it in the VBAPSP folder (not VBAPSP%)then load the eloader and choose the one that has Kxploit in it , then it will say error cannot play...whatever, then press O to start the game it takes about 5 seconds to load it so give it some time. The speed depends what kind of game you put so dont put anything over 10,000, altough it still runs a little slow but its almost at good pace.
If only it was at 100% then we would all be very happy and lazy :)

damsu
May 5th, 2006, 14:48
I've downloaded emu, made directory GAME\vbapsp and unzipped files to there. Also renamed the rom rom.gba . Still doesn't work! Help me

sayian234
May 6th, 2006, 19:17
every time i click it on my psp it says corrupt data

damsu
May 18th, 2006, 10:19
I've got the same problem
HEEEELPPP

Cooe14
May 19th, 2006, 04:55
Why are people even trying to use VBA it sucks pspgba and GBA Emulator for PSP are so much better.

BALL_SAC
May 19th, 2006, 07:12
All the GBA emulators suck ass either way so what does it matter?

Cooe14
May 19th, 2006, 19:29
GBA emulator for PSP is pretty good so I don't no what your talking about.

lilmoozikkid
August 19th, 2006, 16:58
how do i get it on the psp im a retard im new at this but how?

TigasC
April 18th, 2007, 12:35
hey guys i want to put this emulator one PSP want i have to do?

and exist any more emulatores for it?

sorry my bad english:rofl:

:thumbup:

maxipower90
May 30th, 2007, 17:42
Hmm Dose Golden Sun Work On This I Need It

parkermauney
May 30th, 2007, 19:11
Everyone! This emu is not as good as gpSP! It is old and not good. Use gpSP instead!

Shadowblind
May 30th, 2007, 19:32
Who on earth resurrected this old thread?

GpSp runs most GBA ROMs full speed. Just get that, like parker said.

jckhmr
June 1st, 2007, 03:06
omg this recovery saved my ass. my psp was semi-bricked by x-flash and the gameboot.pmf was f'ed up so i could not launch anything, the recovery was my only hope.....
THANK YOU!!!

parkermauney
June 1st, 2007, 04:29
Wow, it's the worst of both worlds. A 100% completely off topic post (^^^) in a completely unneeded revived thread. What has the world come to?

S-PSP N00B
May 7th, 2008, 17:24
I think U should try UO GPSP Kai 3.3 test 1

ANd if u know a good Nitendo DS Emu for the PSP
plz reply

Jademasker
July 23rd, 2008, 21:20
When I try it, it says "The game cannot be started. The data is corrupted." Help?

JKKDARK
July 23rd, 2008, 21:41
you should use gPSP.