PDA

View Full Version : Need help with RemoteJoy 1.52

jupchinbom
August 20th, 2007, 16:13
Does anyone know what is the cause of the occasional hanging of a few seconds when I use this program for games?

I run games at 30 fps and have no lag at all. The only thing is that it hangs occasionally for like 1-3 seconds before continuing displaying the screen again.

This is very irritating for games which require fast reactions like DJ Max Portable 2 because when it hangs, I can't see the notes.

Can someone tell me the cause of it? It can't be my computer because it has 2GB DDR2 RAM and a ATI Radeon X1600 512MB.

Could the cause be the USB cable being lag? I have tried ISOs/CSOs and UMDs but it still hangs at times. It may be the USB cable I think, it was originally an old MP3 USB cable but I took it for PSP usage but it can transfer up to 4MB/s.

Can someone tell me the possible causes please? Thanks.

Also, how to I enable fullscreen? I have seen in videos using RemoteJoy and displaying in fullscreen WITHOUT the black borders.

Lastly, does anyone know why does my Burnout Dominator doesn't work with this RemoteJoy? It hangs when I try to play the game.