PDA

View Full Version : Hacked Silent Hill demo smuggled, released to public

SnesR0X
August 20th, 2007, 19:15
Via PSP Fanboy:
http://youtube.com/v/Fw-rZvddGwA

The Games Convention in Leipzig is only a few days away, and it appears that Konami's upcoming Silent Hill UMD demo from the show somehow got leaked for public consumption. Unlike regular demos, this must be ripped into a disc image and run off of a homebrew-enabled PSP. We're not sure if Konami is too appreciative of having early code released to the public, and we're going to refrain from linking to places where it's available for download. However, video proof (seen above) shows that this is, in fact, real.

blackrave
August 20th, 2007, 21:33
Cool, it's the exact same level that was shown in a gameplay teaser months ago. It looks really great. I'm not sure if it's really a bad thing for Konami; it lets people see how good the game is (and if it is, they have nothing to fear). I'm looking forward to the real release of the game. It better not fail!

JKKDARK
August 20th, 2007, 21:46
It's good, like the old Silent Hill games. Probably I will get it :)

mike_jmg
August 21st, 2007, 17:26
I'll start searching LOL

Just kidding, I'll wait for the release

mike_jmg
August 24th, 2007, 16:17
Just got my Hands on the leaked demo LOL

To make all you more confortable I'll tell you that the game feels very good, just like any other silent hill, the puzzles in the demo are intuitive and fun to solve, so I think the other ones would be the same.
I think it will be a little hard, cause the weapons don't last forever, they wear off and at some point actually break

You can use an old TV as a weapon LOL

Now I'm even more eager on getting the actual game (UMD of course), believe me, it's going to be a great game for the psp

Any bad english, don't blame me I speak spanish

JKKDARK
August 24th, 2007, 23:51
Just got my Hands on the leaked demo LOL

I'm reporting this comment to Sony Mexico :p

acn010
August 25th, 2007, 00:34
lmao... who cares... its leaked

mike_jmg
August 25th, 2007, 05:17
I'm reporting this comment to Sony Mexico :p

:rofl: