PDA

View Full Version : PSP Game downloads

bladekuku
August 21st, 2007, 19:19
My friend won, yes that's right, won and PS3 and since I already messed up my PSP awesomeness chances by updating all the way, I was wondering how to go about it the PS3 way. Does it cost anything? Any information would be nice, thanks.

mike_jmg
August 24th, 2007, 17:36
You can download ps1 games from the ps3 online store
I don't know how much, but they cost money.

Also, wich version do you have, 3.52, if so, you still have a chance with the new released pandora's battery.

Just need to have some friend that has a homebrew enabled psp, a spare battery (it wont work normally again, so better spare one), a spare memory stick, 256mb should be fine (wont work normally again).

And follow the steps of the readme

If you use this on a non bricked psp, works as a downgrader for any FW version and you can go straight to custom firmware from there

Hope this helps

fearevil19
August 24th, 2007, 22:29
You can download ps1 games from the ps3 online store
I don't know how much, but they cost money.

Also, wich version do you have, 3.52, if so, you still have a chance with the new released pandora's battery.

Just need to have some friend that has a homebrew enabled psp, a spare battery (it wont work normally again, so better spare one), a spare memory stick, 256mb should be fine (wont work normally again).

And follow the steps of the readme

If you use this on a non bricked psp, works as a downgrader for any FW version and you can go straight to custom firmware from there

Hope this helpsu can recover the bettary to his normal state and the memory stick to (just formt it using the psp(yes,it works)):thumbup:

mike_jmg
August 25th, 2007, 17:16
u can recover the bettary to his normal state and the memory stick to (just formt it using the psp(yes,it works)):thumbup:

How do you recover the battery:confused: