PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars:Episode III-Revenge Of The Sith

YourStillWithMe
June 25th, 2005, 15:59
I have been on GameFAQS and have seen a release for Star Wars Episode II for this system although Gamestop knows nothing about it's release. . . . Is it coming out and will it be like the one on PS2 you think because that game was friggin hardcore and it followed the movie VERY well and wasn't like the Spider-man games or other Marvel games. Also DOES ANYONE KNOW IF FINAL FANTASY VII will be re-released!!!!? If you know any info on these subjects please post!!!!

wraggster
June 25th, 2005, 20:00
as long as its better than the rather disapointing ds version ill be happy

YourStillWithMe
June 26th, 2005, 01:33
DS as a whole was the biggest dissapointment EVER! I dont even touch my DS anymore and it was the biggest waste of 150 dollars.

Jdemon
June 26th, 2005, 01:43
This really pissed me off since it was supposed to be released the same day as the movie...have you read any new news on production for it YourStillWithMe? I'm really supprised and disappointed that games like Batman Begins and Fantastic Four aren't being released for PSP either. It's like it was with the DC way back when, the developers just aren't bothering with the PSP at all. There have been a few releases here and there since launch, and the list is still very small for the rest or the year. :(

YourStillWithMe
June 26th, 2005, 06:15
Yeah man, the only thing I know as for some form of proof is that it is being released ( I think its' like a week or two) for the system. I found it at GameFaqs.com go to the psp section obviously and scroll down and that shows upcoming game releases without having to search releases at other sites. NBA Live 2006 on the psp will be ****ing insane I bet and Dead To Rights is coming out soon which isnt exciting because that serious is horrible. But anyway its a good site to view upcoming releases.

Jdemon
June 28th, 2005, 02:47
Well I still can't find any "official" information on Lucasarts about ROTS but I did find this on the press release page :D Good news for Star Wars Fans!

"SIZE MATTERS NOT
LucasArts will finally unleash its first handheld game this fall. While other companies have released handheld Star Wars games in the past, Star Wars Battlefront II for PSP is the first to actually be published by LucasArts.

Developed by Savage Entertainment, Star Wars Battlefront II for PSP is similar to its recently announced console counterpart with space combat, playable Jedi, and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith content, yet it still boasts several distinct features meant to embrace the “on-the-go” nature of a handheld system. The game includes several unique mini-campaigns as opposed to the much longer campaign seen on consoles. Players can join the Rebellion as a smuggler, work for themselves as a mercenary for hire, or use their Imperial sniping skills to rid the galaxy of pesky species like Jawas, Ewoks and Gungans. Wi-Fi compatibility permits up to four players to join in at once, either cooperatively or competitively, and they can also partake in classic Instant Action mode to fight their favorite Star Wars battles any way they want to."

slayer2psp
June 28th, 2005, 16:22
the star wars game is crap on the ps2 and x-box if you guys like that crap you will play anything i hope it never comes out on the psp the game was less then ten hours on the home systems what a waste of 50 bucks. star wars fans will play anything with the star wars name in it even if the game sucks.as you can tell i hate star wars over hyped not that good if you want a good game pick up midnight club 3 on the psp

YourStillWithMe
June 28th, 2005, 21:27
Car games are ridiculous man. Every ****ing car game all it that is added are different angles, new car models and different stupid people saying "Ready, Set, Go!" If anything GT3 is DECENT. And Although I ****ing hate them I think the new car games on the PS3 look very well done. But car games are just a waste of life because all thats new is a few different models. Big deal dude if you can customize your car you do that in about 404,921 other car games. Play Grand Theft Auto 3 or Grand Theft Auto:Vice City if your gonna play a car game.

Jdemon
June 29th, 2005, 00:50
slayer2psp, I truly believe you do hate Star Wars...in fact you hate it so much that you missed the fact that I'm talking about a game that hasn't been released yet ON ANY SYSTEM :rolleyes: Why would you even bother to look at a Star Wars topic if you hate it?

And for the record San Francisco RUSH 2049 for Dreamcast is the only car game I have ever found worth playing...

and it STILL rocks :p