PDA

View Full Version : change bootup animation

ganon
June 25th, 2005, 23:24
change bootup animation after you launched your homebrew, it seems it has been done
check the vid

Rockburn
June 25th, 2005, 23:29
Thats coooool

Jdemon
June 26th, 2005, 00:06
Very interesting...I'm assuming this is another eprom overwrite type of thing (like PSP personalize)

Pecks2005
June 26th, 2005, 01:53
i saw a video like this over at dual scene and it was a clip of cloud from FF7 advent children , OMG IT LOOKED AMAZING LOL
sorry i cant post it ,(a think its cos am still a newbie) its on the homepage just scroll down and look for boot up animation and you can download the video

http://www.dual-scene.com/

i also checked the site and the forums on how it could be done to your own psp but know one has said yet :(

///Mp0w3r
June 26th, 2005, 09:03
very cool

ganon
June 26th, 2005, 12:47
yeah i got it from dual scene its a very good website

orochi-x
June 26th, 2005, 15:46
very cool! And he used a clip from bleach. I'm such a huge fan I'm not sure what i was most excited about! :D

psp_is_wikkid
June 26th, 2005, 17:47
hi i just hurd about changing ure backgrounds and i dont know what people are on about putting the images in ure second memory stick? what is that pls help email me at [email protected] its easier thanks

ganon
June 26th, 2005, 18:27
I dont know if there is a tutorial

bkdevart
June 26th, 2005, 18:46
psp_is_wikkid - go here: http://www.dual-scene.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=2
Download PSP Personalize. There's a tutorial in the readme file that explains in detail how to replace the 12 monthly backgrounds on your PSP.

psp_is_wikkid
June 26th, 2005, 19:05
i dwnloaded it but with the 2 memory card things were do u put the new images and weres the folder with the old ones?

bkdevart
June 26th, 2005, 19:19
The images you are replacing you will not see; the program will replace them for you once you run it from the PSP. Make sure you understand how to run eboot's on the PSP before you give it a try... the zip file you downloaded is in the swap xploit format (for 1.50 PSP's), and the second memory card it is referring to is the MS2 folder you downloaded.
The readme.txt file explains where to put the new .bmp files (in the root dir of the second card).

psp_is_wikkid
June 26th, 2005, 20:05
ok but i open the eboot thing and says cannot run the game whys that?