PDA

View Full Version : Sei PSP Tool

Gamblore
June 25th, 2005, 23:50
This Tool is like the kxploit junk but it removes the corrupted data icons and keeps the original Icons and Titles of the applications. It also is a single exe no need to install anything. :)

latest version. (http://www.sei.0nyx.com/SeiPSPTool.exe)

3dron
June 26th, 2005, 18:28
...the ability to put my own icons and hide those damn corrupt ones.

It works for all mame emulators. (With their original icons.)

3dron
www.mmscraze.com (http://www.mmscraze.com)

P.S. To all the programmers of these exploits, is there away to program the exploit to use one folder per app (i.e. /mame) then have multiple eboot files? Such as eboot.pbp and %eboot.pbp? This would make maintenance a lot easier.

slayer2psp
June 26th, 2005, 20:13
cool program i like it a lot it almost like having a 1.0 with it. great work super easy to use

rmedtx
June 27th, 2005, 13:44
Sounds pretty cool. I will check it out.

Shinobe
June 27th, 2005, 13:48
Being able to input your own BG and Icon is a A++.

suggestion: a little explaination / reference to what the options in customize PBP does would help a great deal.

Me33
June 27th, 2005, 17:56
If anyone knows the author please pass this along to him:

It would be really nice if the app could accept command line parameters so that automated scripts (batch/makefiles/etc) can make use of this tool.

ganon
June 27th, 2005, 18:55
u can find the auhtor at psphacker.com
his name is sei

3dron
June 27th, 2005, 21:53
icon0.png is small icon
pic0.png is meduim icon in lover right
pic1.png is full screen background image
snd0.at3 is sound file (though how do you encode to at3)

I believe data.psp is the actual data within the eboot.psp. (So you don't want to load this param unless you have created your own homebrew app or for some reason extracted the data from an eboot file.)

WHen I created a custom PBP file all the icons and background worked, but the title dissappeared (where did the original pbp files titling go?) Is one of the params for loading the title info? I hope SEI can address this.

THanks for an awesome converter.

ganon
June 27th, 2005, 23:06
what title u talkin about

3dron
June 28th, 2005, 06:04
It does not have one when I put my own custon icon and pic in custom params

3dron

Cross
July 4th, 2005, 22:43
Big thumbs up, I have linked it to my EMU/Compatablilty thread as being my tool of choice!

Blaze
July 20th, 2005, 17:47
Well I need to find a emu for v 1.52 for the psp. i didnt know there were any emus until i got the upgrade. also if someone knows of any other good hacks and crap for the psp let me know

PSP_Newbie
July 20th, 2005, 20:51
there are no working emus or hacks that will run any homebrew on a 1.52 as of this moment, sry man:(

docman
July 21st, 2005, 05:16
I'm getting a file not found error now - I still need to grab the latest. It's a handy little app.

darkelf2569
December 27th, 2005, 14:02
Same^^^ :( :(