PDA

View Full Version : What in the world annoys you the most

ninja9393
August 22nd, 2007, 23:53
If you had to pick anything that annoys you (i.e lying, bragging etc.) then what would be the biggest thing that annoys you it the world

Mine is when someone thinks they know something but really doesn't know a thing about it

Like one time a kid thought that the chevy corvettes we're discontinued in the early ninty's but i knew for a fact that they are still around (my dad has a 97 corvette) and i even show him chevrolet.com and he still didnt think i was right! :eek: :mad: :confused:

kcajblue
August 22nd, 2007, 23:58
i dont know what annoys me most.
but i get really annoyed when people say they can do something you know they cant, or they say they have something you know they dont have.

this guy i knew was always saying stuff that was just stupid.
he acted like he knew everything, and could do anything.
but if you asked him to do something, or ask to borrow something he had, he would never do it.

xg917
August 23rd, 2007, 00:00
mines the same thing.

Saracchini
August 23rd, 2007, 00:06
Things which annoy me
1)People who desobey the laws and rules and try escape without punishment.
2)My lazziness. I HATE IT !
3)Finnaly... the Evil.

acn010
August 23rd, 2007, 00:06
mines the same thing.

same here

i hate people who thinks there perfect and thinks its right... also people that is annoying to me are liars and brags a lie and takes it all the way

Sonicboy 101
August 23rd, 2007, 00:07
Some people at my school.
Some are bullies
Some are REALLY sore losers (they are losers anyway)
And some of them are downright twats (excuse my language, thinking about them makes me angry)

ICE
August 23rd, 2007, 00:08
most people in general. they all tend to be self centered and immature. dont like them.

ninja9393
August 23rd, 2007, 00:19
also another thing that annoys me, when i get hyped up for something and then it sucks

like a movie or a game

ExcruciationX
August 23rd, 2007, 00:42
Same here, Iceman. That's why I usually talk to people on here if I don't feel like interacting with real ones (autism).

I hate people that brag, or think they're cool (like me, or anyone on your planet for that matter). It's human nature to think you're unique or above people.

Gold Line
August 23rd, 2007, 00:52
well i'm perfect and i'm better than you
ZOMG psp2 is coming dec 23rd

meh i dont mind stuff like that i think its funny :D

but i hate people who think there big and tough when really there just week little nerds

Safari Al
August 23rd, 2007, 00:52
when you've got people who over do the "look at me" thing

ICE
August 23rd, 2007, 00:53
Same here, Iceman. That's why I usually talk to people on here if I don't feel like interacting with real ones (autism).

when people are just typing and your reading nothing is very serious. you cant tell how immature or stupid people are over forums and therefore you can stand them longer. maybe thats just me.. lol

Gold Line
August 23rd, 2007, 01:02
when people are just typing and your reading nothing is very serious. you cant tell how immature or stupid people are over forums and therefore you can stand them longer. maybe thats just me.. lol

well it is only a forum site so you can't really blame people for joking around and having fun all the time (like me)

Accordion
August 23rd, 2007, 01:14
@new hairy: i thought a joke was something funny?

I dont get annoyed, nothing matters enough to me to be worth getting annoyed about. until i know a certainty i dont see how i can have a strong emotion.
laugh and grow fat or some such…

this is funny:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71810

Eric
August 23rd, 2007, 01:31
Well what annoys me is "People". Thats it thats all i got.

Triv1um
August 23rd, 2007, 01:52
Toasters that are out to get me.

Man
August 23rd, 2007, 02:19
Ihate rich spoiled kids who never work a day in their lifes who put down on people. I laugh at people who stare, and I REALLY hate people that think their better then you, were all basicly the same. And i hate shallow people. Blech and conceded girls.

Edit: @ eric, where are you from in ontario ?

ganondorf
August 23rd, 2007, 02:59
I really hate it when white little boys try to act all gangsta. I hate it the most when white kids at my school say the N word.

JKKDARK
August 23rd, 2007, 05:21
I really hate when the people don't answer my PM's :mad:
When the people don't think I'm the best thing in the world :mad:
Mexicanese and mongolian people :mad:

mexicansnake
August 23rd, 2007, 05:33
Some people at my school.
Some are bullies
Some are REALLY sore losers (they are losers anyway)
And some of them are downright twats (excuse my language, thinking about them makes me angry)

Bullies, yeah I remeber those idiots, trust me they are just ****ing jerks trying to grab some attention, I remeber when I decided to fight. That guy ended bleeding thus scared of me and thats how you stop a bully, they are just words and retarded people who have huge problems on their lifes.

Most annoying thing? well there are so many! maybe some would be racism, war and people lying about themselves.

I really hate when the people don't answer my PM's :mad:
When the people don't think I'm the best thing in the world :mad:
Mexicanese and mongolian people :mad:

Thats what Im talking about.

Sonicboy 101
August 23rd, 2007, 13:27
Bullies, yeah I remeber those idiots, trust me they are just ****ing jerks trying to grab some attention, I remeber when I decided to fight. That guy ended bleeding thus scared of me and thats how you stop a bully, they are just words and retarded people who have huge problems on their lifes.

Most annoying thing? well there are so many! maybe some would be racism, war and people lying about themselves.

Yeah
Most of them are little midgets, they think they're so big
I just wanna punch their lights out

Mr. Shadow
August 23rd, 2007, 14:52
People that think they know everything and then they show it to everyone at school and then they take all the women away.

bah
August 23rd, 2007, 14:54
Politicians.

Also overly religious people. Believe what you want so long as it doesn't effect others, allow others to do the same.

mcdougall57
August 23rd, 2007, 16:54
false promises piss me off when they assure you they will do it and let you down

Politicians.

Also overly religious people. Believe what you want so long as it doesn't effect others, allow others to do the same.

same here im fed up of jahovas witnesses i might have to dust of my pentogram

Man
August 24th, 2007, 04:06
false promises piss me off when they assure you they will do it and let you down

same here im fed up of jahovas witnesses i might have to dust of my pentogram

lmao, i had one of those guys come to my door at like 9 in the morning, on a saturday, and he gave me a pamphlet, and i was like thanks, and he left, that was about it.

ExcruciationX
August 24th, 2007, 04:11

That's why you took the IQ test, huh? :p

I'll tell you a story, and I'm sure you'll find it funny.

At my online school (I'm homeschooled), they have a chat room where students can talk "freely" with other ones.

So, I went on there to find a seventeen year-old guy and a sixteen year-old girl apparently arguing about something. I asked what's the matter and she says she's pregnant.

To my surprise, I say "Please tell me you mean something else." and she says "Nope."

"So, why are you sitting here talking to us? Do something about it!"

"I can't. It's God's will."

"You're kidding. That has got to be the dumbest excuse I've ever heard. So, that white, long thing magically got it's way in-between your legs, eh? I would doubt a God could do that without SOME consultation from you."

More things fly and then she get's angry and says blah blah blah "I hate this school and I'm becoming an Athiest" blah blah blah.

My reply is "But then you'll have no God to blame it on. ;) You'll have to grow some more stuff in that head of your's to think more rationally then you are now."

There were more people watching this battle, and everyone got in trouble, because she was an ass. She left after my last comment.

I was required to write a "sympathetic apology" (yeah right). During the discussion, I learned she had a phone, and she read her email from it. So, I devised a clever trick. Phones can't read colored text, while computers can. So, I wrote the letter, and added this line in white "PS: Use birth control next time". I didn't hear anything back. :D

Gizmo356
August 24th, 2007, 04:12
I hate when I think I'm having a snow day and I don't have one.

Shadowblind
August 24th, 2007, 04:13
What annys me is when theres a certain game called BioShock where you can't play after the end with all your plasmids, and just keep getting Adam....darn.

ExcruciationX
August 24th, 2007, 04:18
I hate when I think I'm having a snow dawn and I don't have one.
I hate that too!

We're all emo! :p

Lycan_Ste
August 24th, 2007, 04:20
How American's write the date =( sorry but its annoying 08/11/07 to me is my birthday not 11/08/07.

Edit: Fads like Chuck Norris or "Epic".

kcajblue
August 24th, 2007, 04:31
How American's write the date =( sorry but its annoying 08/11/07 to me is my birthday not 11/08/07.

Edit: Fads like Chuck Norris or "Epic".im stupid with dates so i dont know which one youre talking about.
the date i go by is month/day/year.
i hate it when people do day/month/year.

Lycan_Ste
August 24th, 2007, 04:34
Thats how most American's do it, month/day/year, the best example i can give is september 11th, 9/11 for you but for us in the U.K. it would be 11/9, if it was written 9/11 over here it would be the 9th of November if this makes any sense?

kcajblue
August 24th, 2007, 05:01
i get it.
but the only reason i dont like the date that way is cause it confuses the shit out of me.

ganondorf
August 24th, 2007, 05:07
I almost forgot. What anoys me so much is back to school. Schools not all bad but going back to school from vacation is horrible.

VampDude
August 24th, 2007, 05:39
What annoys me is when I buy a new game and I complete it after playing solidly for a few days, and there is nothing left to do and the game then becomes useless :mad:

Mr. Shadow
August 24th, 2007, 12:32
That's why you took the IQ test, huh? :p

I'll tell you a story, and I'm sure you'll find it funny.

At my online school (I'm homeschooled), they have a chat room where students can talk "freely" with other ones.

So, I went on there to find a seventeen year-old guy and a sixteen year-old girl apparently arguing about something. I asked what's the matter and she says she's pregnant.

To my surprise, I say "Please tell me you mean something else." and she says "Nope."

"So, why are you sitting here talking to us? Do something about it!"

"I can't. It's God's will."

"You're kidding. That has got to be the dumbest excuse I've ever heard. So, that white, long thing magically got it's way in-between your legs, eh? I would doubt a God could do that without SOME consultation from you."

More things fly and then she get's angry and says blah blah blah "I hate this school and I'm becoming an Athiest" blah blah blah.

My reply is "But then you'll have no God to blame it on. ;) You'll have to grow some more stuff in that head of your's to think more rationally then you are now."

There were more people watching this battle, and everyone got in trouble, because she was an ass. She left after my last comment.

I was required to write a "sympathetic apology" (yeah right). During the discussion, I learned she had a phone, and she read her email from it. So, I devised a clever trick. Phones can't read colored text, while computers can. So, I wrote the letter, and added this line in white "PS: Use birth control next time". I didn't hear anything back. :D

that has to be the best story i have heard all day. You are so badass eX.:rofl: :thumbup: :rofl: :thumbup:

trainerkai
August 24th, 2007, 12:38
I hate it when games get pushed back a year

DarthPaul
August 24th, 2007, 14:27
I hate a lot of things! ARRGHH! But what annoys me the most is my mom.. When I use to go out with her shopping,or when I'm late to college,my mom screaming "John Paul avanzaaa!!!" oh screw that.

But some things that annoys me a lot:

- When drug addicts ask me for money
- When I'm out of soda
- DCEmu members
- B**ches
- When I'm a real noob on a game. Like for example; I bought an Xbox 360 two days ago. I suck playing Gears of War online..
- When the internet connection goes out for no reason
- Dogs... I hate them. >.>
- And something that really annoys me is to wake up early.
- Gay people who likes me

I hate it when games get pushed back a year

That too lol.

Gizmo356
August 24th, 2007, 14:36
DarthPaul saying something about his psp broken after his comments in every hombrew release thread he posts in.

For example, oh awesome but to bad I can' play it my psp is broken.

Mr. Shadow
August 24th, 2007, 14:39
I hate a lot of things! ARRGHH! But what annoys me the most is my mom.. When I use to go out with her shopping,or when I'm late to college,my mom screaming "John Paul avanzaaa!!!" oh screw that.

But some things that annoys me a lot:

- 1. When drug addicts ask me for money
- 2. When I'm out of soda
- 3. DCEmu members
- 4. B**ches
- 5. When I'm a real noob on a game. Like for example; I bought an Xbox 360 two days ago. I suck playing Gears of War online..
- 6. When the internet connection goes out for no reason
- 7. Dogs... I hate them. >.>
- 8. And something that really annoys me is to wake up early.
- 9. Gay people who likes me

That too lol.

1. How do you know they're drug addicts? They might be people who need money for a bus ride.:)
2. I can't live without soda, i feel your pain.:(
3. So you hate yourself?:rofl:
4. describe bitchs
5. I hate that to.:mad:
6. theirs always a reason.:thumbup: just make on up and you will feel better.:rofl:
7. why do you hate dogs?:confused: :eek:
8. True.:thumbup:
9. How do you know their gay?:rofl:

AvengedSevenfold Fan
August 24th, 2007, 15:12
people that act like the steriotypical black person. note the word "steriotypical", so you cant flame me.

ganondorf
August 24th, 2007, 15:19
What annoy me the most is you name AvengeSevenfoldFan.

Its so damm long. You type that in every time you log in?

DarthPaul
August 24th, 2007, 17:51

Are you serious? Avenged Sevenfold rocks! The new album is coming out this october baby! And the full new song this 28th!
Oh and you can use the "Remember username and password" thing,or log-in automatically..I guess he doesn't type it everytime.

DarthPaul
August 24th, 2007, 17:58
1. How do you know they're drug addicts? They might be people who need money for a bus ride.:)
2. I can't live without soda, i feel your pain.:(
3. So you hate yourself?:rofl:
4. describe bitchs
5. I hate that to.:mad:
6. theirs always a reason.:thumbup: just make on up and you will feel better.:rofl:
7. why do you hate dogs?:confused: :eek:
8. True.:thumbup:
9. How do you know their gay?:rofl:

1. Lol money for a bus ride! Ahaha
3.I was kidding about the DCEmu members thing.
7.Because my mom love them. I'd live with dogs all of my life. My parents are breeders,dogs are everywhere! Always barking,doing poop,entering my room and eating my stuff. Yesterday when I opened the door of my room a dog was here and he ate my original Windows Vista Premium disc..
8. Lol it's obvious,the way they dress and the way they talk.

DarthPaul saying something about his psp broken after his comments in every hombrew release thread he posts in.

For example, oh awesome but to bad I can' play it my psp is broken.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Idiot >.>

Gizmo356
August 24th, 2007, 18:00
Wraggster being worshiped for copy and pasting.

xg917
August 24th, 2007, 18:02

if u dont like that then u wouldnt like his old name. PSP_IZ_MY_SYSTEM lol

JKKDARK
August 24th, 2007, 23:47
Are you serious? Avenged Sevenfold rocks! The new album is coming out this october baby! And the full new song this 28th!

Nah it sucks

Triv1um
August 24th, 2007, 23:55
Fake mainstream metal music annoys me.

acn010
August 25th, 2007, 00:10
Fake mainstream metal music annoys me.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/party.gif
metal is my thing!!!!! woot!!!! not poser music XD

alexvander
August 25th, 2007, 00:59
when little kids with high pitched voices spam on the mic on online video games

VampDude
August 25th, 2007, 01:09
when little kids with high pitched voices spam on the mic on online video games

lol, they sound like this fat kid (and very annoying)

3vFQaiX7M8U

Gizmo356
August 25th, 2007, 01:12
When I get shrinkage.

VampDude
August 25th, 2007, 01:17
When I get shrinkage.

Which must be quite often for you? lol :rofl:

Gizmo356
August 25th, 2007, 01:21
I know what your thinking and the answer is yes, I have had my penis enlarged. It was 10 inches but I couldn't settle for anything less than 15.

ExcruciationX
August 25th, 2007, 08:07
that has to be the best story i have heard all day. You are so badass eX.:rofl: :thumbup: :rofl: :thumbup:

Thank You.

JPJunkie
August 25th, 2007, 17:29
Mosquitoes:mad:

acn010
August 25th, 2007, 17:48
3vFQaiX7M8U
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

mexicansnake
August 25th, 2007, 21:29
lol, they sound like this fat kid (and very annoying)

3vFQaiX7M8U

Always fat kids...

90luWQk6-SY

acn010
August 25th, 2007, 21:49
Always fat kids...

90luWQk6-SY

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! que poblanito ese nino!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

blackrave
August 25th, 2007, 23:27
What in the world that annoys me most?
Grammatical errors are pretty annoying. I'm not saying I'm perfect at spelling, and there are people that have dyslexia, but many people don't even try to spell correctly. That's what's annoying. You can't expect people to read through the whole post if it's unreadable with mistakes and no paragraphs, or take you seriously.

I also hate sexism and racism, as well as arrogant people and bad teachers. I also hate not being able to sleep. Last, but definitely not least, I started yesterday to dislike all the images acn010 posts because he finds them funny. But many of them are offensive.

I also think it's annoying that certain people say that everyone on these forums hate The EX. He's smart.

acn010
August 25th, 2007, 23:42
I started yesterday to dislike all the images acn010 posts because he finds them funny. But many of them are offensive.

i was expecting that from you, i had a feeling

blackrave
August 25th, 2007, 23:55
i was expecting that from you, i had a feeling

Good for you. It's true, though.

VampDude
August 26th, 2007, 08:02
Always fat kids...

90luWQk6-SY

Yes it is, for some reason? No offense to fat people, but fat kids are by far the most annoying "creatures" ever and they don't sound normal for some reason (which I find somewhat odd) :D

dark heart
August 26th, 2007, 08:49
If you had to pick anything that annoys you (i.e lying, bragging etc.) then what would be the biggest thing that annoys you it the world

people who complain a lot. :D

take that, David Beckhams wife!

ExcruciationX
August 26th, 2007, 09:44
What in the world that annoys me most?
Grammatical errors are pretty annoying. I'm not saying I'm perfect at spelling, and there are people that have dyslexia, but many people don't even try to spell correctly. That's what's annoying. You can't expect people to read through the whole post if it's unreadable with mistakes and no paragraphs, or take you seriously.

I also hate sexism and racism, as well as arrogant people and bad teachers. I also hate not being able to sleep. Last, but definitely not least, I started yesterday to dislike all the images acn010 posts because he finds them funny. But many of them are offensive.

I agree. It seems like people don't care what exactly they type. But, it makes the people that type things out look half-way mature.

I also think it's annoying that certain people say that everyone on these forums hate The EX. He's smart.
I don't hate him. He seems smart to me (although I haven't been watching everybody).

When I don't know the answer to a question, I say so. I really don't know that much about custom firmware, but I made a guide (sorry I haven't updated it).

JPJunkie
August 26th, 2007, 11:06
Yes it is, for some reason? No offense to fat people, but fat kids are by far the most annoying "creatures" ever and they don't sound normal for some reason (which I find somewhat odd) :D

:rofl: :rofl: Lmao!:rofl: :rofl:

Nah they can't be the most annoying people

ExcruciationX
August 26th, 2007, 12:23
I just noticed that.

I wonder why they talk differently then other people.

The EX
August 26th, 2007, 12:24
I just noticed that.

Their voice boxes get clogged with fat?

Joke.

gdf
August 26th, 2007, 12:36
young kids on xbox live. at least fat kids have these lower "ghue" voices...kids (especially the american ones) younger than 12 shouldn't have it, yet they do. hell even some over 12 have these squeaky, grating voices. and they insist on talking the biggest bullshit ever for the duration of a game....sometimes it comes to the point where some dude actually says "SHUT THE **** UP YOU LITTLE SQUEAKY VOICED BITCH!". so annoying...

VampDude
August 26th, 2007, 13:49
I just noticed that.

Who knows?

I've noticed that fat boys talk squeaky, and fat girls tend to talk almost manly?

Joke.

lol, you are most probably correct! :p

JPJunkie
August 26th, 2007, 16:07

Joke.

Thats horrible but probably true

BlueCrab
August 27th, 2007, 01:27
I hate people bumping topics that the spambots create. Its annoying, and it does nothing.

That is all.

Elmarco
August 27th, 2007, 01:53
People who just won't shut up annoy me. The ones that follow you talking when your busy. :mad:

mexicansnake
August 27th, 2007, 01:56
People who just won't shut up annoy me. The ones that follow you talking when your busy. :mad:

Yeah, I hate that too, I hate when people talk to me while Im coding.

gunntims0103
August 27th, 2007, 02:34
I hate when Kubo hypes a character and then disappoints us with a crap release state :(

Grimmjaws release :'(

VampDude
August 27th, 2007, 10:13

Or when your eating, expecting you to talk back (which is just plain rude to talk whilst eating food). I'm always left far behind in conversations because I finish my mouthful before replying (I don't involve myself I somehow get dragged in), and until I do I hold a finger up (pointing to my closed mouthful) as to show my pause. Then they just continue their conversation without me, haven't they heard of manners? Obviously not, I hate rude manners! (it annoys me) :mad:

SnesR0X
August 27th, 2007, 19:39
I hate it when you clearly show someone they are wrong about something, only to have them refuse to even acknowledge that you even said anything. It drives me mad

gdf
August 27th, 2007, 19:50
Or when they turn it round so it's like YOU were wrong, not them! AHHHHHH!!!! It really annoys me, because they are such pricks they won't let you have your wee victory!

AvengedSevenfold Fan
August 27th, 2007, 23:37
if u dont like that then u wouldnt like his old name. PSP_IZ_MY_SYSTEM lol

damn, u remember that??

Shadowblind
August 27th, 2007, 23:40
I hate it when you clearly show someone they are wrong about something, only to have them refuse to even acknowledge that you even said anything. It drives me mad

I get that alot around here...

Triv1um
August 27th, 2007, 23:59
Big monkeys with dirty knifes annoy me.

kcajblue
August 28th, 2007, 00:21
I hate when Kubo hypes a character and then disappoints us with a crap release state :(

Grimmjaws release :'(he may have a crap release, but it looks pretty cool.

VampDude
August 28th, 2007, 00:29
he may have a crap release, but it looks pretty cool.

Even thou it looks cool, it's still crap at the end of the day.

DarthPaul
August 28th, 2007, 08:21
Damn,some more annoying things to my list:

- The nudges of the Messenger annoy me
- The people of the Messenger that go offline and online like every second just to get some attention
- Those chicks from MySpace that add you and when you go to their profile it's totally blank and it just has a link saying "Go and see my nude pics here"

I've noticed that fat boys talk squeaky, and fat girls tend to talk almost manly?

:rofl: Hahahaha yeah that's so true!
And that video was hilarious! Hahaha the fat jerk crying "Ya gueyy! No seas pendejo!" Lol Mexicans talk so weird,I really hate how they talk. Maybe one more of the annoying things to my list..

VampDude
August 28th, 2007, 08:47
- The nudges of the Messenger annoy me

You can disable the sound and the effect of it shaking the screen.

- The people of the Messenger that go offline and online like every second just to get some attention

I've noticed that JKK goes online and offline every six seconds sometimes, I always thought it was a dialup problem on JKK's PC! lol

- Those chicks from MySpace that add you and when you go to their profile it's totally blank and it just has a link saying "Go and see my nude pics here"

I never get around to seeing their profiles, I don't check the profiles soon enough - I check the profile before adding, and if it's private I add it then delete it after if I don't think I will like the person! :p

:rofl: Hahahaha yeah that's so true!
And that video was hilarious! Hahaha the fat jerk crying "Ya gueyy! No seas pendejo!" Lol Mexicans talk so weird,I really hate how they talk. Maybe one more of the annoying things to my list..

lol, I thought you were Mexican??? :confused:

Bevvie
August 28th, 2007, 09:36
I hate the majority of things mentioned in this topic.

One of my pet hates though is the "give 110%" saying. It's so annoying I'd honestly prefer no encouragement at all.

DarthPaul
August 28th, 2007, 13:08
You can disable the sound and the effect of it shaking the screen.

Yeah I know,but it's annoying when it's not disabled.

lol, I thought you were Mexican??? :confused:

I'm Puertorican. Also a latin,but we don't have the same accent while talking.

Shadowblind
August 28th, 2007, 13:40
Games that ruin the RPG genre. See Final Fantasy.

JKKDARK
August 28th, 2007, 16:01
Games that ruin the RPG genre. See Final Fantasy.

RPG is on the mainstream thanks to Final Fantasy

VampDude
August 28th, 2007, 17:16
I'm Puertorican. Also a latin,but we don't have the same accent while talking.

Cool, I thought Puerto Rico was a Mexican sub-country for some reason until I just Wikipedia'd it! lol :p

JKKDARK
August 29th, 2007, 01:12
Mexico > Puerto Rico

Junixx
August 29th, 2007, 03:31
Most things that annoy me have already been said... One thing I see no one mentioned it people making fun of people being emo when theyre just as emo themselves... I don't have a problem with emo people as long as its not like... completely horrible, but as said before thats kind of what gets me

ExcruciationX
August 29th, 2007, 06:07
Yeah, emo and goth people annoy me a lot.

Shouldn't you be trying to be happy instead of sulking down in the dumps all the time (no offence to anybody here, but honestly)? It would actually be healthy for yah anyway.

DarthPaul
August 29th, 2007, 06:24
Mexico > Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico > Germany

bullhead
August 29th, 2007, 07:17
Naggers

Bull, x.

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 15:59
Puerto Rico > Germany

Thats tough for me as i am the weirdest combo of nations in the world: Pureto rican and german. :rofl: I can't pick one.:(

Also gamequeen88 germany and russia are completely different.:mad:

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 16:07
germany?
i though that is Russian

They might as well be, since they are the two weirdest countries of Europe. Though Germany isn't as weird as Russia, Russia is said to be the country who will start WWIII so you could be right along those lines of Germany being Russian? But you will only know in 2015 when the world goes to war (if John Titor was right and hasn't altered the/his future) :)

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 16:10
Germany isn't weird!:mad:

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 16:15
Germany isn't weird!:mad:

Not weird as in weird weird, but Germany is kinda weird thou...

...Read this (http://charlotteotter.wordpress.com/2006/08/17/10-things-i-find-weird-about-germany/) ???

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 16:23
(shakes head in disaproval)

A load of bullshit, i don't listen to these people anyway. I hate a bunch of countrys but i don't talk shit about them. Don't even bring up the nazi ordeal eitheir as thats been over and done with and all countrys have their ugly moments, some more then others.

This guy is a(n) asswhole.:mad:

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 17:00
Don't even bring up the nazi ordeal

I never even mentioned Nazi's (I could if I wanted to though), so what the f*ck are you on about? :confused: :mad: :mad:

And now since you got me started about Nazi's, weren't they Austrian like Hitler? :confused:

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 17:20
I never even mentioned Nazi's (I could if I wanted to though), so what the f*ck are you on about? :confused: :mad: :mad:

And now since you got me started about Nazi's, weren't they Austrian like Hitler? :confused:

No he was german if i beleive, i know you didn't mention nazi's but just incase you know.

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 17:26
No he was german if i beleive

Nope, he was Austrian by birth then later changed to German (which only because he invaded Germany and made it his own - or something) :confused:

i know you didn't mention nazi's but just incase you know.

Well at least thats settled :)

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 17:33
Really? wow i never knew that, i just hate it when people use nazi germany as an insult to me thats all.

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 17:46
Really? wow i never knew that, i just hate it when people use nazi germany as an insult to me thats all.

I often joke about Germans/Nazi stuff, but I never actually mean anything (one time I got banned from here for a week).

The Adolf Hitler Wikipedia page says that he was Austrian at birth, so I'm assuming he took power over Germany (or something - I never read it) and then changed his nationality.

---

And I think we've taken this off topic

---

So back on topic:

Microsoft annoys me, I installed the update today and most've my 3rd party/freeware doesn't work anymore! :mad: :(

Gizmo356
August 29th, 2007, 18:12
Germany pisses me off because of Hitler.

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 18:32

Hitler was Austrian, he was born in Austria NOT Germany!

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 20:18

DCEMU pisses me off because of Gizmo356.

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 20:34
DCEMU pisses me off because of Gizmo356.

Gizmo356 annoys loads've people, and your the first person to say he pisses you off! lol :rofl:

dejkirkby
August 29th, 2007, 21:29
To quote Nigel Powers:
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
Only kidding, Dutch people. You are really great!

Gizmo356
August 29th, 2007, 21:48
The world because Europe is in it.

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 22:51
Gizmo356 annoys loads've people, and your the first person to say he pisses you off! lol :rofl:
Do i get a new toaster now?:D

The world because Europe is in it.
The world because......(gizmoa look at this only if you can handle it.) gizmo is in it.

SnesR0X
August 30th, 2007, 07:26
pot, cause it costs money

Gizmo356
August 30th, 2007, 08:12
Germany because of its glam and ugliness.

gunntims0103
August 30th, 2007, 08:26
School because its coming. Just kidding i love school :P

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 09:14
pot, cause it costs money

Not if you grow your own, but fresh herbs are good thou. You should try smoking oregano, I did once! (I was experimental) lol :rofl:

Mr. Shadow
August 30th, 2007, 11:26
Germany because of its glam and ugliness.

Just because JKKdark lives in it(i dread the day i meet it:( ) doesn't mean their glam metal their. Have you ever heard of fiendflug?:confused:

sourced
August 30th, 2007, 13:27
THE MODS AND ADMINS AT DCEMU ANNOY ME THE MOST.

kidding :D i love you guys XD

*runs away*

Mr. Shadow
August 30th, 2007, 13:35
THE MODS AND ADMINS AT DCEMU ANNOY ME THE MOST.

kidding :D i love you guys XD

*runs away*

Unfortanetly they do annoy me, the one that annoys me the most is. King o king's. :mad:

DarthPaul
August 30th, 2007, 16:33
Yeah moderators and administrators suck sometimes.I don't why but Capn'1 annoys me.:rolleyes:

I hate to be sick. I think every do. >.>

gdf
August 30th, 2007, 16:50
Not if you grow your own, but fresh herbs are good thou. You should try smoking oregano, I did once! (I was experimental) lol :rofl:

hmm, maybe i could try that. I'm too pussy to poke smot...I mean I'm not baked right now.

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 17:02
hmm, maybe i could try that. I'm too pussy to poke smot...I mean I'm not baked right now.

And you can buy it in your local supermarket! (in a little 99p grow tub thing) lol :p

sourced
August 31st, 2007, 14:31
oh oh. and umm,, apples annoy me. :O

splodger15
August 31st, 2007, 21:35
I hate being moaned at it only takes a few moans at me then I go into a complete rant

The King
August 31st, 2007, 21:50
i hate wen my mom starts bitching for stopid things that have no meaning

SnesR0X
September 1st, 2007, 05:51
i hate wen my mom starts bitching for stopid things that have no meaning

HOLy CRAp THe KINg Is BACk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same here

Gizmo356
September 1st, 2007, 07:51
SnexRox for being a n00b and not knowing the king was in DR

SnesR0X
September 1st, 2007, 08:03
SnexRox for being a n00b and not knowing the king was in DR

Gizmo for being a n00b and not stealing me games

VampDude
September 1st, 2007, 10:52
Everyone (except me) - for being complete n00b's in this thread!

DarthPaul
September 1st, 2007, 11:40
I hate vamps.

Mr. Shadow
September 1st, 2007, 11:45
I hate vamps.

:thumbup: DarthPaul

VampDude
September 1st, 2007, 11:57
I hate vamps.

I hate "ass clowns" like you!

MasterMunt
September 1st, 2007, 12:20
Chavs, and the fact they they can escape murder for a few hours community service

VampDude
September 1st, 2007, 12:32
Chavs, and the fact they they can escape murder for a few hours community service

Chavs are the most hated in the UK, nobody likes them.

MasterMunt
September 1st, 2007, 12:43
Chavs are the most hated, yet everyone seems to let them get away with it. Next one that asks me for money gets a smack in the face

Mr. Shadow
September 1st, 2007, 12:55
whats a chav?

VampDude
September 1st, 2007, 12:55
Chavs are the most hated, yet everyone seems to let them get away with it. Next one that asks me for money gets a smack in the face

Why would they need to ask for money? They rob old ladies anyway, so can't they just get by on their pensions?

Mr. Shadow
September 1st, 2007, 12:59
What are chavs? Thiefs?

JPJunkie
September 1st, 2007, 13:25
And the clothes they wear that plastic tracksuit crap

gdf
September 1st, 2007, 20:27
Everyone (except me) - for being complete n00b's in this thread!

You for your sickening misuse of apostrophes.

Mr. Shadow
September 1st, 2007, 20:59
You for your sickening misuse of apostrophes.

:thumbup: gdf

SnesR0X
September 1st, 2007, 22:53
Vampbri-n for using more than one account and for some stupid reason not being taken care of

Mr. Shadow
September 2nd, 2007, 12:01
Wouldn't be the same without him i guess.

VampDude
September 3rd, 2007, 00:42
What are chavs? Thiefs?

Chav's are what the people of the UK hate the most, here's something (below) about them - but it doesn't actually say why they're hated, which you will get plenty of answers if you make a thread asking about them.

What is a Chav?

'chav' (slang) - a young person, often without a high level of education, who follows a particular fashion; Chavs usually wear designer labels including the chav favourite 'Burberry', and if they’re girls, very short skirts, large hoop earrings and stilettos.

Chavs see branded baseball caps as a status symbol and wear them at every opportunity. Normally found hanging around shopping centres.

Also known as Townies, Kevs, Hood Rats, Charvers, Steeks, Stigs, Bazzas, Yarcos, Ratboys, Chorer, Skangers, Scutters, Janners, Kappa Slappers, Scallies, and Spides. Also known as Neds in Scotland, knackers & skangers in Ireland, and Guidos in the USA

Lycan_Ste
September 3rd, 2007, 08:27
People who label each other e.g. Chavs, Greebos, Goths. Whatever take people for who they are not what they wear.