PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

Cantdosleepy
August 23rd, 2007, 16:18
Possibly due to some deep-rooted idiocy, I couldn't find the introductions forum at all. So I'm doing a bit of that here.

I've owned a DS lite for a bit more than a year now. I bought it in Mie Prefecture in Japan. I've had lots of fun with it in the past, but I want to try and break out of the box a little.

Specifically, I want to be able to run the awesome-looking DS Drum Machine by the Chuckster:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20745

I looked at the 'FAQ - What Do I Need for Homebrew on the DS' thread, but the range of options there was baffling. What do you guys reckon the easiest (and cheapest - shock horror) way to get that drum machine goodness on the DS?

Thanks,
Sleepy

mcdougall57
August 23rd, 2007, 16:51
g6ds cartridge at divineo is a good option coz it gives you a lot of memory, its cheap and divineo is extremely reliable

DanTheManMS
August 26th, 2007, 06:07
Personally I prefer devices with removable memory so that you can expand the storage space later if needed. The R4 and M3 Simply are the most user-friendly of the slot-1 devices. I'd also look into the CycloDS Evolution to see if you want something like that.

Cantdosleepy
September 6th, 2007, 13:08
Thanks guys!

Jahed
September 10th, 2007, 19:00
The best one that is value for money I would say is the R4DS. Mainly because it's drag 'n' drop with removable memory and works with slot-1, no slot-2 required.