PDA

View Full Version : Nope hope with Pandoras battery on my PSP

cal360
August 23rd, 2007, 22:43
Hi guys i've returned after about a two week abscence and have came accross pandoras battery and did everything to set it up, inserted battery and memory sick into my PSP and all I got was a green light aaahhhhh. I've tried this in my sisters PSP and I get the pandora recovery mode but not my PSP. My PSP seems to be a full brick, anyone know if I have done anything wrong?

The EX
August 23rd, 2007, 22:47
The Pandora Battery can fix any brick, unless your PSP's IDStorage keys are completely ruined.

acn010
August 23rd, 2007, 22:49
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72026
look here.. read instructions right

xg917
August 23rd, 2007, 22:50
if its working on ur sisters psp and not yours then your psp is screwed.. sorry man.

cal360
August 23rd, 2007, 22:50
I think I might know the problem but just wondering can the ID storage keys be ruined by a bad theme flash that corrupted the one of flash (forgot which one its been so long)

The EX
August 23rd, 2007, 22:53
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72026
look here.. read instructions right
That tutorial is incredibly hard to understand and follow.

I think I might know the problem but just wondering can the ID storage keys be ruined by a bad theme flash that corrupted the one of flash (forgot which one its been so long)
No. Theme's don't effect the IDStorage keys. Did you downgrade your PSP? Is it a TA-082?

xg917
August 23rd, 2007, 22:53
maybe the memory stick cant be read on your psp but can be read on your sisters cuz something is loose?

cal360
August 23rd, 2007, 22:56
maybe the memory stick cant be read on your psp but can be read on your sisters cuz something is loose?

I don't know i'll try my other memory card and see if that will work as I have had some problems with the current one.

xg917
August 23rd, 2007, 23:00
k go for it. good luck

cal360
August 23rd, 2007, 23:09
Good news, Good news, Good news!!!!!
It must of been a faulty connection within the PSP as it is now WORKING!!! I can now return to the PSP section of DCEMU to help others again like I normally do. Thanks for the help guys i'll now be regularly posting!!

By the way can I automatically install a custom firmware from the partial firmware?

pt9087
August 24th, 2007, 00:53
Yes you can! great work on the unbrick! :thumbup:

As soon as you get to CF restore factory settings!

cal360
August 24th, 2007, 01:00
Yes you can! great work on the unbrick! :thumbup:

As soon as you get to CF restore factory settings!

Yep I know or you settings will corrupt. This is lucky as I bricked my PSP a month ago and have been using my sisters. I was about to buy a new PSP as I couldn't solder to install a modchip in it and now my PSP that I have had before the PSP scene even existed has a new lease of life.

ExcruciationX
August 24th, 2007, 02:01
Good job!

I'd love to go around and downgrade other people's PSP's without them knowing, but I'm in Disney World.