PDA

View Full Version : Need some help have two ????

ACID
August 24th, 2007, 12:46
Hi guys it has been quite a long time since i have used my PSP or been around this great site. Well i have two questions if any body can be kind to help me with if they know the answers to them.

1.) Is there a way to take screen shots of the XMB with any application. I know that with CWC i can take pictures of my umd games but not the XMB. And i was hopping that there was something out there that can do just that. I have looked all over with no luck.

2.) Second is i had upgraded to 3.52 CFW and since it kept on freezing i downgraded to 1.50 and back to 3.40 OEa. Now the problem is when i turn the PSP on it shuts back off. So i found out that if i take the memory stick out and turn it on it works , but thats very annoying to have to do that every time i want to use it. So does anybody have any idea on how to fix it.

jay641
August 24th, 2007, 13:36
I'm not sure about the XMB screenshots, but have you tried formatting your memory card? try disabling all your plugins from recovery aswell.

Sonicboy 101
August 24th, 2007, 13:42
The new irshell can take screenshots of xmb

dangee
August 24th, 2007, 18:53
SVcapture (prx plugin) takes XMB screenshots..
.. & XMB videos

*edit* remember reading a post in these forums about
a config file left by some CFWs that you
can delete to help boot probs.
**EDIT2* btw - heres the SVC eg
http://www.geocities.com/dangee63/XMBmini.PNG

mike_jmg
August 25th, 2007, 05:28
ehmm!
CFW 3.52 freezes because of the custom battery icon (system_plugin_fg), you need to convert it to 3.52 file or just put the original one

as for the other thing, yep formating

ICE
August 25th, 2007, 05:41
screenshots- i use firmware extender

other thing- try deleting config.se from flash 1 before you format you memory stick. all that will do is return your setting to default. its different than the option on the xmb and it will regenerate.

sometimes it becomes corrupt when moving to m33.