PDA

View Full Version : PDF Files on the DS

gohan2091
August 24th, 2007, 16:58
I was just wondering if I could open PDF files using my M3 Simply?. I have a few ebooks I wouldn't mind viewing on my DS, so is this possible?

I searched the forum for "pdf" but found no results.

Thanks for any help.

nyqwl
August 24th, 2007, 17:35
i havent seen any PDF viewers . if you can find the books in TXT . you can view them with DSOrganize , moonshell or DSreader . DSreader is best IMO . you can change the font and font size , it remembers where you left off , you can bookmark pages and you can change the text and bg color (white text on black is way easier on the eyes )

check out this page ......

http://www.mediamax.com/xchanlibrary

all the files are jpg . open them in winrar . some are txt ,some are pdf and some are lit . alot of good books classic and new ......

DanTheManMS
August 26th, 2007, 06:04
There is no PDF viewer for the DS, no. You have two options. One is to convert to text, like nygwl said, using one of the available text readers to view it.

The other main option, for books with images that must be preserved, would be to export it to a series of JPEG images with a program like Paperless Printer and then use an image viewing application to view them. I recommend Comic Book DS.

gohan2091
August 30th, 2007, 13:49
Ok, thanks all :)