PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I have some questions about the pandora's battery

punkonjunk
August 25th, 2007, 14:52
I know, I know, everyone asking so many questions.
I've read the tutorial, and attempted to do as it instructs. Heres what I've done so far -
Downloaded the ez installer for PSP, and did what it said. I used my M33 PSP to create the battery with my extra battery. and backed up the battery stuff, and then ran the creator. Now, when I try to boot with the battery and the MS in the normal PSP (It has 3.50 firmware installed) all that happens is the green power light turns on as soon as I put the battery in, not even pressed the power switch yet, and then that's it. I'm going to experiment more but if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'd really appreciate it.

Basically, I need a 3.52 PSP to be a 1.50 PSP and then an M33.

kjetil1991
August 25th, 2007, 15:30
plug in the charger and then run the battery creator again in there you flash it back to norma il have tested it my self works fine =)

mike_jmg
August 25th, 2007, 16:21
plug in the charger and then run the battery creator again in there you flash it back to norma il have tested it my self works fine =)

So you just create a backup of the flash memory in the battery, do all the pandora stuff unbricking, downgrading etc, and then you just restore the backup

MY GOD this is greater than I thought

JPJunkie
August 25th, 2007, 17:27
This is great infact it is arguably the best homebrew break through