PDA

View Full Version : CODED ARMS Region 3

dc1
June 26th, 2005, 22:31
I just picked up Coded arms today, i live in bklyn, NY, and tested it with my 1.50, the early version, it says region 3 on the box, and to my surprise i saw some thing that will make all 1.50 players with 1 psp, cause i got 1.0 and 1.50, the update to play is only for 1.50. yes you can play this without messing up your home brew and also i noticed that when u put the game in, it has a new folder under game/ like before it had games umd, games memory card and now it added PSPtm Update ver 1.50 in betwwen umd and memory stick.. So since this is the first game to come out of the gate with the mandatory update to play the game, u can play this game without messn up the 1.50 xpliot, i will not try this with my 1.00 jap because it seems, even with a code set up to play the game, i like to set a code to 0000 so the umd dont load right away, it bypasses your code and goes straight to the game on a 1.50. Dont know if it auto loads on a 1.00 so ill let the experts do that..

And 100% thanx to all the coders out there who make me relive every game i grew up with and now i can take them wherever i go on the psp, i was a huge GBA person with the movie player and the 512 xtreme card, but now i have the same emulaters plus more thank you thank you thank u

1st time poster, long time thanker

Gamelver
June 26th, 2005, 22:44
sounds good :).....I'm still gonna try it on my brother's psp first, though :p...

nexis2600
June 26th, 2005, 23:23
There is a hack around comming to a psp near you for 1.0 users to run 1.5 games (evil grin)

dc1
June 26th, 2005, 23:44
Well i dont care about running real games as i will buy my games in due time, or Test them when i can, But nexis, have you gotten a chance to look at the compiled code from neogeo cd, cause i know your doing the neogeo handheld, think u can make it full speed? im just tickeled pink with the mame emulator only because i c neogeo cd plays samurai showdown 1 and 2 at decent speeds and if the guy whos doing mame keeps it up, skys the limit, but i love ss2.