PDA

View Full Version : Possible exploit no joke!!

hunter333
August 26th, 2007, 08:57
yesterday i was playing motorstorm on my bros ps3 and i thought it might be funny if i ejected the disc t see what wuld happen.....

strangely enough it didn't do what i thought it would nothing like the psp reactions when you remove a umd! just keeps playing!! and then you finish race or quit and a black (blank) screen appears!! possibley allowing code exacutiion? (soz bit nooby LOL)

try it out! wil get back with more detail!!:thumbup:

thanks

mnuhaily22
August 26th, 2007, 09:00
It sounds like a funny thing to do:p, I'll try it out soon...u never know when to call something fake when it could be huge...thnx for the heads up...

hunter333
August 26th, 2007, 09:01
it really isn't fake i will make a video now!!

Anonymous D
August 26th, 2007, 10:23
no its cus the track and materials is in the ram, when you go to the menu, it trys to load materials from the disc and crashes. tony hawks does it, and most games like it.

-Xandu-
August 26th, 2007, 11:11
That's not an exploit...

What Anonymous D said is right.

Cloudhunter
August 26th, 2007, 11:44
I can't believe you actually thought this was an exploit...

OMG EXPLOIT'S ON PS1 GAMES AS THEY DO THE SAME THING!!!!111one

Cloudy

hunter333
August 26th, 2007, 12:16
well at least i am not a fat guy at a internet cafe trying to 'hack the codes' really what have you contributed to the ps3 homebrew society NOTHING at least i am fu**ing looking wise ass

gdf
August 26th, 2007, 12:42
psp games do this. it's sort of like the data is temporarily loaded onto the machine...the 360 just returns to the dashboard when you eject. no way is this an exploit.

Anonymous D
August 26th, 2007, 13:21
really what have you contributed to the ps3 homebrew society NOTHING at least i am fu**ing looking wise ass

if you havent noticed your "exploit" isnt an exploit. therefore you havent contributed anything either. apart from point out the bad disc handling on the ps3 lol

Cloudhunter
August 26th, 2007, 13:33
well at least i am not a fat guy at a internet cafe trying to 'hack the codes' really what have you contributed to the ps3 homebrew society NOTHING at least i am fu**ing looking wise ass

And with that statement, you have just shown that you will never find an exploit. EVER.

Cloudy

mike03$$$
August 28th, 2007, 06:28
wow did you decide to pop out the disc and say thats a exploit lmao

jonezybaby
August 29th, 2007, 16:17
why dont u give the guy a break?

at least hes tryin!!

i would love 2 have an exploit on ps3 and yea u might think u no everything but have u checked? are u 100% sure? no thats wat i thought!!

its still worth lookin into cus at the mo the PS3 has nothin that the PSP has!!

CoderX
September 25th, 2007, 21:10
Well if you can figure out what the game is calling up for after the race ends you can construct an elf loader for it to execute instead.

It seems like a solid idea to me, but you need to find out what the system calls off the cd before it crashes

DPyro
September 25th, 2007, 21:42
Ok now people, move along theres nothing to see here!