PDA

View Full Version : Warning about metroid prime 3

shadowprophet
August 28th, 2007, 15:52
I had to have it as soon as possible.
However the disc wouldnt recognize immediately. upon clicking on the disc channel to see whats up. I was forced to update my firmware. I did so and its a great game. Still, I figured I would give you all a heads up :cool:

ICE
August 28th, 2007, 15:57
hmm modchippers and homebrewers look out then.. i might be getting it today.
id it as awesome as it looks?

shadowprophet
August 28th, 2007, 16:30
hmm modchippers and homebrewers look out then.. i might be getting it today.
id it as awesome as it looks?
It will blow your mind, It even puts twlight princess to shame :cool:

ICE
August 28th, 2007, 17:06
hmm i guess i'll be heading to walmart today lol

ninja9393
August 29th, 2007, 03:01
i got it

The game is fricken` crazy

by the way shadow how do u beat this first boss

shadowprophet
August 29th, 2007, 06:28
i got it

The game is fricken` crazy

by the way shadow how do u beat this first boss
Keep fireing at his shoulders they will glow red. Once you knock those out, he will crenge and shoot these purple bubble at you, hit those and they will bounce back at him breaking his armor, it will expose his head, " you have to do this about twice" once his head is exposed. you have a new target. warm him up :thumbup:

DarthPaul
August 29th, 2007, 08:59
Metroid Prime and Wii graphics suck.

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 13:18
I might get Metroid Prime 3 when it's released in the UK :D

I recently heard that you suck! lmao

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 13:58

Which means you suck.:rofl: Also Metroid pirme 3 has to be good if it puts twilight princess to shame.:thumbup:

dejkirkby
August 29th, 2007, 18:34
Loads of people are saying MP3 is the best FPS ever!

Gold Line
August 29th, 2007, 18:47
your an idiot

1. metroid prime 1 was one of the best selling games of the ps2, xbox, gamecube gen

2. who cares about graphics if everyone did care about graphics super mario bros would be looked at as one of the worst games ever made.

people say that because you dont only blow stuff up you have to solve puzzels, backtrack and use all those awesome power ups

acn010
August 29th, 2007, 19:04
lol. thanks for the heads up... yet i will still buy it ha ha ha

shadowprophet
August 29th, 2007, 19:45
Some of the bosses demand retrys.
Without a doubt. Metroid prime 3 Is in the top five, of the best games ive "ever" played list. five hours in an ive already fought the beserker lord meta meta ridley,
Some hunter named raudo. One of the more interesting things this time around is the grappling hook is often used to disaim enemies, That and the phason
enhancement abilities :thumbup:
Just hold the plus key for a moment and your temporarily completely undeniably badass:cool:

Malksta
August 29th, 2007, 19:46
I recently saw a video of Metroid Prime 3, honestly, at first I thought I was watching Metroid for the DS but lots of people are saying that its good, so graphics dont matter ;p

shadowprophet
August 29th, 2007, 19:51
In every way possible they are on par with halo 2, Possibly a little better.

ICE
August 29th, 2007, 19:58
In every way possible they are on par with halo 2, Possibly a little better.

yeah i dont really get that either. it looks as good as halo 2 for sure.

Gold Line
August 29th, 2007, 20:31
it looks better than halo 2 (just a bit) Malksta you may need to get your eyes tested ;)

V3N0M
August 29th, 2007, 20:49

Only after Halo.. :p

Malksta
August 29th, 2007, 20:56
it looks better than halo 2 (just a bit) Malksta you may need to get your eyes tested ;)

I don't need them to get tested, I know my eyes are already pretty bad >_<

dejkirkby
August 29th, 2007, 21:30
Only after Halo.. :p
Tiny bit biased there, my good buddy!:rofl:

DarthPaul
August 29th, 2007, 21:36
I recently heard that you suck! lmao

Lol. I love you.:thumbup:

Which means you suck.:rofl: Also Metroid pirme 3 has to be good if it puts twilight princess to shame.:thumbup:

Lol I love you too!:thumbup:
And it does,graphically,it does.

People saying it doesn't mean that it is. One recent FPS,which is 1,000,000 times better than Metroid Prime 3 is BioShock. That is a real Next-Gen FPS.
And yes,I've seen and play both. I have an Xbox360 with BioShock,and my brother has a Wii with Metroid Prime 3,so yeah.

your an idiot

1. metroid prime 1 was one of the best selling games of the ps2, xbox, gamecube gen

2. who cares about graphics if everyone did care about graphics super mario bros would be looked at as one of the worst games ever made.

You're another idiot. I was joking,everyone here noticed besides you.

1. And? Look at Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP,look at the Pokémon games for DS/GBA. Those games sell too much,and that doesn't mean that they are the best or else,they are just popular,that's all. Promotions... It could've been one of the best sellers for those times,you said it. But this is a new era,no longer Xbox or GameCube,graphics have to evolve,as well as gameplay of course.

2. I do care about graphics,and I think that everyone else do. What's the first thing people look at when a new system is coming? The graphics.
And Super Mario was a success on it's time. At that time,there were no good graphics,those consoles weren't capable of doing such a thing. As I said,this is a new era.

For the life of me i cant understand why people keep dissing mp3's graphics.In every way possible they are on par with halo 2, Possibly a little better.

Because it is for Wii,the Wii is supposed to be a Next-Gen console,not the Xbox.

shadowprophet
August 29th, 2007, 21:45
Lol. I love you.:thumbup:

Lol I love you too!:thumbup:
And it does,graphically,it does.

People saying it doesn't mean that it is. One recent FPS,which is 1,000,000 times better than Metroid Prime 3 is BioShock. That is a real Next-Gen FPS.
And yes,I've seen and play both. I have an Xbox360 with BioShock,and my brother has a Wii with Metroid Prime 3,so yeah.

You're another idiot. I was joking,everyone here noticed besides you.

1. And? Look at Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP,look at the Pokémon games for DS/GBA. Those games sell too much,and that doesn't mean that they are the best or else,they are just popular,that's all. Promotions... It could've been one of the best sellers for those times,you said it. But this is a new era,no longer Xbox or GameCube,graphics have to evolve,as well as gameplay of course.

2. I do care about graphics,and I think that everyone else do. What's the first thing people look at when a new system is coming? The graphics.
And Super Mario was a success on it's time. At that time,there were no good graphics,those consoles weren't capable of doing such a thing. As I said,this is a new era.

Because it is for Wii,the Wii is supposed to be a Next-Gen console,not the Xbox.

You gotta hand it to the man, He worked for that one :rofl:

dejkirkby
August 29th, 2007, 21:48

Note I said "people are saying" and not "I said".

DarthPaul
August 29th, 2007, 21:53

:rofl: I don't know why I laugh:rofl:

Note I said "people are saying" and not "I said".

Note that I didn't mention "you" in all the paragraph. I started it with "People".

dejkirkby
August 29th, 2007, 21:56
:rofl: I don't know why I laugh:rofl:

Note that I didn't mention "you" in all the paragraph. I started it with "People".

I think S34MU5 has a challenger for DCEmu's resident badass!

V3N0M
August 29th, 2007, 22:10
Tiny bit biased there, my good buddy!:rofl:

Oh I wouldn't say I'm biased at all.. :rolleyes: But you gotta hand it to the other consoles for trying.. ;) But seriously I'm glad that other great FPS are coming out Halo has reigned for too long.

ICE
August 29th, 2007, 22:38
I think S34MU5 has a challenger for DCEmu's resident badass!

of course his! his name isnt darthpaul for nothing ;)
hes on the DARK SIDE!!

crap we're getting off topic sorry sp!

question: how does wiiconnect24 work on mp3? whats it do i mean.

shadowprophet
August 29th, 2007, 22:41
of course his! his name isnt darthpaul for nothing ;)
hes on the DARK SIDE!!

crap we're getting off topic sorry sp!

question: how does wiiconnect24 work on mp3? whats it do i mean.
As I understand it, Thats what the Ot forums are for ;)

As for the wii connect 24 thing, you can share friend vouchers, It detects friends on your list that have metroid prime 3 saves files. and I believe you can transfer bonus content and saves and things. Still im not entirely sure as I havnet tried it yet.

ICE
August 29th, 2007, 22:43
As I understand it, Thats what the Ot forums are for ;)

As for the wii connect 24 thing, you can share friend vouchers, It detects friends on your list that have metroid prime 3 saves files. and I believe you can transfer bonus content and saves and things. Still im not entirely sure as I havnet tried it yet.

lol you're very wise ;)

im really loving the friend list detecting thats awesome!

ganondorf
August 29th, 2007, 22:43
question: how does wiiconnect24 work on mp3? whats it do i mean

I was wondering the same thing. But I will deffinetly be getting this without a doubt.

Mr. Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 23:06

I thought it was easy to tell that everyone was joking.:rofl:

steve520
August 29th, 2007, 23:08
yeah i think the wii graphics are pretty good for what it has and i think i might buy it but i really need to get ssbb, and mohh but metroid will have to wait.

S34MU5
August 29th, 2007, 23:41

Loads of people are wrong.

Reason - COD4

Gold Line
August 30th, 2007, 01:50

the wii is stronger than last gen (ps2, GC, Xbox) so its next gen >_>

and next gen means time, the power of the system has nothing to do with it nintendo could realease the wii-2 witch has NES graphics next year and it would still be next gen because it was made after last gen >_>

ICE
August 30th, 2007, 01:58
Loads of people are wrong.

Reason - COD4

mp3 prolly isnt best fps ever but.. cod4 sure isnt either lol

ninja9393
August 30th, 2007, 03:38
in metroid prime 3 i am at the 2nd planet and have hypermode and beat meta ridley

this game is so sweet

kcajblue
August 30th, 2007, 04:57
in metroid prime 3 i am at the 2nd planet and have hypermode and beat meta ridley

this game is so sweetlol. looks like you dont need to know how to beat the first boss like you asked yesterday.

penileartery
August 30th, 2007, 05:09
i agree with darkness over there. haha mp3 sucks my weewee.

go get a ps3 and make urself happy

oh yea. umm mp3 is soooo revolutionary---exaggerating

DimensionT
August 30th, 2007, 06:54
So many things in this thread make me want to punch a baby...

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 09:29
So many things in this thread make me want to punch a baby...

Is it because you posted in this thread?

DimensionT
August 30th, 2007, 10:08
Is it because you posted in this thread?

Yeah, the stuff I say pisses myself off, lol.

It's mainly just the PS3 and 360 fanboys that're saying this game look like crap.

Both of those systems have better graphics then the Wii, that's well known... But they need to get over themselves already. Fact is, this game looks amazing for a Wii title, that's what matters.

If anyone bothered to play this game long enough to make their way to the battle with Ridley, they would know this game is awesome. Yet they're too high on their horse called "pretty visuals" to give it that chance.

It's a shame really.

Mr. Shadow
August 30th, 2007, 11:30
Yeah i can agree with you on that, they're almost pickyeaters. If they see a wi game they won't touch it.

DarthPaul
August 30th, 2007, 13:07
the wii is stronger than last gen (ps2, GC, Xbox) so its next gen >_>

and next gen means time, the power of the system has nothing to do with it nintendo could realease the wii-2 witch has NES graphics next year and it would still be next gen because it was made after last gen >_>

Stronger than last consoles,yeah,duh. But it sucks anyway. It could not ever compare with something like a 360 or a PS3. And I don't care about the sales,ok? It's half the price than the others..
And yeah,I know it's Next-Gen que-que,but I think I clearly said that it doesn't look like.

And you won. No more discussion about this..

Metroid Prime 3 and Wii rule!!!

Gold Line
August 30th, 2007, 13:44
Stronger than last consoles,yeah,duh. But it sucks anyway. It could not ever compare with something like a 360 or a PS3. And I don't care about the sales,ok? It's half the price than the others..
And yeah,I know it's Next-Gen que-que,but I think I clearly said that it doesn't look like.

And you won. No more discussion about this..

Metroid Prime 3 and Wii rule!!!

yay! i won :)

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 14:43
Yeah, the stuff I say pisses myself off, lol.

It's mainly just the PS3 and 360 fanboys that're saying this game look like crap.

Both of those systems have better graphics then the Wii, that's well known... But they need to get over themselves already. Fact is, this game looks amazing for a Wii title, that's what matters.

If anyone bothered to play this game long enough to make their way to the battle with Ridley, they would know this game is awesome. Yet they're too high on their horse called "pretty visuals" to give it that chance.

It's a shame really.

It's a shame really that "fanboys" find faults with other systems other than their own, in my opinion they should just shut the f*ck up and take a running jump. If us Wii owners actually cared about graphics instead've actual game play we would probably have 360's and PS3's as our main console instead, and I think I'm right in saying that the Wii fan base is much larger than both the 360 and PS3 put together and will be for a good amount of time too.

dejkirkby
August 30th, 2007, 15:26
As an owner of a Wii and PS3, and maybe an Elite (I'm still undecided whether to get one), I think all 3 have strong points and weaknesses.

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 15:46
As an owner of a Wii and PS3, and maybe an Elite (I'm still undecided whether to get one), I think all 3 have strong points and weaknesses.

The Elite is actually worth getting, the PS3 on the other hand I think is over hyped with graphics (I may get one in a year).

DimensionT
August 30th, 2007, 18:46
It's a shame really that "fanboys" find faults with other systems other than their own, in my opinion they should just shut the f*ck up and take a running jump. If us Wii owners actually cared about graphics instead've actual game play we would probably have 360's and PS3's as our main console instead, and I think I'm right in saying that the Wii fan base is much larger than both the 360 and PS3 put together and will be for a good amount of time too.

It would be fine if they pointed out faults without being completely biased about it. Every system has it's faults...

But saying something like "The Wii has the worst graphics ever! Do yourself a favor and buy a PS3!" just shows ignorance in the fact that they think their opinion is "all knowing" and deserves to be etched in stone.

Enough ranting...

Does anybody else hope that they have some in space battles, where you're in your ship? They could set it up like Rouge Squadren. Let the Wiimote control some free moving turrets on the front of your ship :thumbup:.