PDA

View Full Version : Couple of emulator questions.

FFVIIVince10
June 27th, 2005, 22:57
I have to say i am very pleased with NesterJ. But it is really the only emulator i can play without any slowness or major bugs and most compatability. For PSPGensis, when i open it, i get a blackish and redish screen, but i get no menu. If i hit O, it opens a game (sonic spinball) it runs...descently playable. But i would like to konw what game i am selecting. And for the SNES...very annoying, slowness everywhere, although i have only tried a couple of games. So basically im asking whats wrong with my PSPgenesis, and if they'll ever make the SNES emulator to a point where it emulates perfect speed?

andrew91
June 27th, 2005, 23:35
Yeah,NesterJ does rock.
As for the SNES Problems, well, playing on ..Snes9x PSP with the psp clock at 333mhz with the frameskip set to six, you can play games at full speed(or close to it)
As for the Genesis issues, I have the same problem. Are you running 1.5 firmware too?

Jeisu
June 27th, 2005, 23:47
You two are obviously not adding the SYSTEM FONT file dubbed as a .fnt file into the folder with the eboot.

That's what displays what rom you're selecting.

Now, go do it and fix it before someone comes in here and starts picking on you.

andrew91
June 28th, 2005, 01:35
Why would someone do that?

Onetonbullet
June 28th, 2005, 01:43
Here I am! Ready to pick on someone.....Who's first? J/K

watoto
June 28th, 2005, 03:04
give the emus some time,man,it needs some work to get them in the proper shape.the scene is already moving at lightning speed as it is,we'll have all our fave emus soon,don't worry.obviously the emus stutter at this point,what do you expect?jeez..

Jdemon
June 28th, 2005, 03:26
:eek: NO FONT FILE!!!!!!! :mad:

hehehe I did that too :p

Gamelver
June 28th, 2005, 03:32
me too :p....of course, after about 2 seconds of searching, I found the answer to my problem :rolleyes:

expression
June 29th, 2005, 00:41
Anyone know how to get the NesterJ game Genie working? i put a code from gamegenie.com into a .txt file and when i load it in the emulator it says load successful but does not work? Any help would be much appreciated.