PDA

View Full Version : Please Please Help Me Please!!!

simond81
August 30th, 2007, 05:35
Hi guys yes iam a noob, sorry if I posted in the wrong place >.< but please please Help me!!

I got my psp form hk with 3.10 OE-A (this is what is says on the system info) but one of my friends say I have 1.5 on the back ground and 3.10 OE-A is on top of it.

1. I have download monster hunter freedom 2 and Joan D ark anyone know what version would I need to upgrade to run these 2 games?? I really want to play it. Would 3.40 oe-a or 3.52 m33 be ok?

2. witch one is better? 3.40 or 3.52 m33 ?

3. Question is now how do I do it?? I see all these guides and file form 3.03 to 3.30 then to 3.40 but nothing about how to upgrade form 3.10 >.< is there anyone who could teach me? Or write or link me a guide? Please please!!

4. I found this site that seem to have all the files http://dl.qj.net/Firmwares-PSP-/catid/163 maybe someone could tell me what to down load and what to do?

5. I live in Sydney Australia dose anyone know any games shops I can take it to and pay someone to do this for me?

I am sorry about this guys but I have try so long and I have look everywhere, I have no friends that plays the psp, I don’t know where else to turn to anymore PLEASE PLEASE help me out here guys >.< Thank you all

sourced
August 30th, 2007, 05:58
first of all, go read the guides and understand what you have to do, and dont find some "easy way out" to do it. why? because you will most likely brick your psp. go study the psp first and the CFW(custom firmwares). then when youre done with all the fact finding, go get to work. the intructions aren't really that hard to find.

although, theres always this way;
Get pandoras battery and a hacked mem stick, downgrade your psp back to 1.50, then upgrade to any CFW that you want, OE by Dark Alex Or any of the M33 CFW's by team M33

simond81
August 30th, 2007, 06:13
the thing is i have read so much stuff but nothing teachs me how to upgrade or down grad back to 1.5 >.<

could someone that has upgraded or down graded form 3.10 oe-a teach me how to pls ??

sourced
August 30th, 2007, 07:36
Use pandoras battery.

MicroNut
August 30th, 2007, 08:54

You will have to figure that one out on your own
based on what you like and dont like about them

3. Question is now how do I do it?? I see all these guides and file form 3.03 to 3.30 then to 3.40 but nothing about how to upgrade form 3.10 >.< is there anyone who could teach me? Or write or link me a guide? Please please!!

The instructions come with each upgrade package.
Download them and read.
You can go from directly from 3.10 OE to 3.40 OE or 3.52 M33.
Download the recovery package found as a sticky at the top of this forum.
Better yet make yourself a battery recovery before doing anything.

4. I found this site that seem to have all the files http://dl.qj.net/Firmwares-PSP-/catid/163 maybe someone could tell me what to down load and what to do?

That thread could help you once you've have read the install instructions.
If you dont understand something about them, then ask and explain why you are confused.

Kaiser
August 30th, 2007, 09:51
Your first question deals with warez. Do not ask such questions here. You only get one warning.

atulverma
August 31st, 2007, 04:07
well dude i did put a recovery installer...if you can get into recovery menu and run X:/PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP den itz very e z jus follow my instructions.....and it alwayz workz and make sure u have 75% battery or it wont do it.... Ok ^.^ Have Fun

kryst abegnalie
August 31st, 2007, 04:47
1. I have download monster hunter freedom 2 and Joan D ark anyone know what version would I need to upgrade to run these 2 games?? I really want to play it. Would 3.40 oe-a or 3.52 m33 be ok?

First of all, dont mention anything related to piracy, as DCemu dont tolerate that thing..

I am currently using 3.52 m33-4 and works just fine

Its the same as updating from 3.03 OE to 3.30 OE, you just put the updater on GAME150 folder

Download only the files you really needing to download. the official 1.50 firmware update is also there.

5. I live in Sydney Australia dose anyone know any games shops I can take it to and pay someone to do this for me?

Sorry, I dont live in Sydney, just read all the forums here and readmes so that you can understand what will you do.

I am sorry about this guys but I have try so long and I have look everywhere, I have no friends that plays the psp, I don’t know where else to turn to anymore PLEASE PLEASE help me out here guys >.< Thank you all

Good choice for going in this site, because this site helps me a lot with homebrew apps and firmware upgrades. I have been also a noob like you, so i can understand..

Team go-getters#1
September 1st, 2007, 13:59
i also need help plz i need to no if ne1 knows where i can get a ds emulator for psp that will play pkmon d and p pleeeaase

sourced
September 1st, 2007, 14:17
i also need help plz i need to no if ne1 knows where i can get a ds emulator for psp that will play pkmon d and p pleeeaase

wtf. dont spam. :mad:

and, there is no decent ds emulator for the psp yet.

there is one but it only supports one game(i think) and is as slow as HELL.