PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Simpsons Character and Favourite Episode?

JPJunkie
August 30th, 2007, 18:41
Who is your favourite simpsons character and favourite episode?

Just wondered who the most popular character is! And what you're favourite episode is!

Mine has to be Homer and I'm not sure what my favourite episode is as their are so many good ones:thumbup:

dejkirkby
August 30th, 2007, 18:54
Homer all the way, followed by Old Jewish Guy, then Ralph Wiggum!

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 18:57
The comicbook store guy, I always think his responses to anything and everything is quite funny because he has arrogance! :D

JPJunkie
August 30th, 2007, 19:10
The comicbook store guy, I always think his responses to anything and everything is quite funny because he has arrogance! :D

Comic book guy is my second favourite character he's great

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 19:15
Comic book guy is my second favourite character he's great

Comic Book Guy is what he's mostly known as, but his actual character name is Jeff Albertson (which I guess people will only know if they Wikipedea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Book_Guy) stuff) :D

bah
August 30th, 2007, 19:18
I think more than a favorite character I liked all the characters back in the early seasons, they had jokes that were deeper than homer hurting himself and saying Doh. Krusty and Burns were particularly great in the earlier seasons.

My favourite line would probably be from Kang. From the ep where lisa makes a wish for world peace on a monkey's paw and people give up their weapons.

Kodos and Kang try to take over the planet, Homer wishes to get rid of the aliens and moe is seen chasing them away with a board with a nail in it.

Kodos: It looks like the Earthlings won.
Kang: Did they? Right now they have a board with a nail in it. But they won’t stop there. Soon they will make bigger boards with bigger nails until they make a board with a nail in it so big it will destroy them all! (maniacal laughter follows)

I know everyone says the older eps were better but its true dag nammit. I was 8 when that ep first aired in the US (91 according to tv.com), I'm sure it was a year or 2 later here. They aired repeats on ch 10 ad nauseum back then (and still do).

EDIT: I should add 2 more :), Troy Mclure and Lionel Hutz. RIP Phil Hartman, he was a really funny guy with a great voice.
Billy West does a really good Hartman for Zap Brannigan in Futurama (originally his role).

JPJunkie
August 30th, 2007, 19:21
I just changed it to favourite episode as well but I don't know how to change the thread title:confused:

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 19:23
I just changed it to favourite episode as well but I don't know how to change the thread title:confused:

Why do you want to change the thread title? :confused:

JPJunkie
August 30th, 2007, 19:25
Why do you want to change the thread title? :confused:

So I can change it to favourite Simpson character and episode so people don't just post their favourite character! Never Mind lol

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 19:30
So I can change it to favourite Simpson character and episode so people don't just post their favourite character! Never Mind lol

To change the thread title all you have to do is go into advanced edit, and then you can change it.

SnesR0X
August 30th, 2007, 20:03
I like Willie the most, crazy scot git :D

JPJunkie
August 30th, 2007, 20:33
I like Willie the most, crazy scot git :D

Yeah he is another favourite of mine