PDA

View Full Version : Need help starting.

Concealedweapon
August 30th, 2007, 23:20
lets see where to being...
IM making this post becuz i coudl not find a UPDATED tutorial. All the tutorials i've seen say that my 2.80 is not compartible. but i clearly saw on a list it was, the most combatible.

so. i have little to no exp modding, I have HAD, not worked with a modded xbox, and pretty much know whats going on and what happened.

so i need to know a couple things.
I have just the psp, i need a charger, and...
is there anything else i should buy, I pretty much know im going to need a bigger hd, i have a 30 mb stick.

I am looking to have SOME gba games on it.
UM i dont know how big they get, but i dont really wanna buy any games, so psp if possible but its a cd so i understand if its big as hell. basically, thats it on that.

i need to know, where to start, what to do, how to install, im basically completly blank. If u could point me to some guides that are compatible, it would help.

i think i can i think i can, only time will tell, I got money so throw some ideas out.

P.S. if someone wants to msg me, aim cweapon or yahoo on my email. to help that would be great, i just got my psp, AND cant get on internet, and dont know what going on. lol HELP

Safari Al
August 30th, 2007, 23:24
you could find the 2.80 downgrader or if you have the unpatched gta lcs or lumnies then your in luck. If not use eLoader

Concealedweapon
August 30th, 2007, 23:29
I mean, ok. so i have to downgrade to what, for what? and the other stuff u said i dont understand im sorry.

eloader is a ... like a dashboard per say.

Safari Al
August 30th, 2007, 23:37
if you have 1.50 then you can play n64 snes and homebrew on your psp. but first you need to downgrade to 1.50 from 2.80 or 3.50.

Concealedweapon
August 30th, 2007, 23:42
ok. i been loking for downgrader, could u point me? also. how will this affect my psp. can i upgrade back if i decide. lol ty

and can u answer my other questioins in the first post

Safari Al
August 30th, 2007, 23:53
yes u can upgrade back but i promise you once you get into the world of homebrew then you wont want to go back ;). You will need a bigger ms thoguh

Concealedweapon
August 31st, 2007, 01:01
thank you that is all for today.