PDA

View Full Version : Cwcheat question...

Mr-S
August 31st, 2007, 11:38
hi i was wondering, i am using the cwcheatpops plugin and tried using the cheats in the database, but they were for the usa version of what i was playin (final fantasy7) and i have the european version. do different regions of games have different gameshark codes... and suggestion would be appreciated thanks:D

Tetris999
August 31st, 2007, 16:18
hi i was wondering, i am using the cwcheatpops plugin and tried using the cheats in the database, but they were for the usa version of what i was playin (final fantasy7) and i have the european version. do different regions of games have different gameshark codes... and suggestion would be appreciated thanks:D

its simple just the european codes and add them to the database

but i dont think you HAVE to do that probably the codes work for that version beacause it was entered for the american version

my advice is just copy down the codes and then just change the SLUS to the european one

(you gotta find it first the easiest way to finding a code of a game is by loading it into PSX2PSP and reading it from there)

Mr-S
September 1st, 2007, 11:17
lol ty tetris. i found the american codes. and changed the id.. no dice. but then i found one european code online on a site i found relevant managed to get working :D . btw isnt the psx2psp thing for like convertin psx memory cards to psp or have i overlooked that??

Tetris999
September 1st, 2007, 16:07
lol ty tetris. i found the american codes. and changed the id.. no dice. but then i found one european code online on a site i found relevant managed to get working :D . btw isnt the psx2psp thing for like convertin psx memory cards to psp or have i overlooked that??

i dont think its used for converting mem cards

but it converts psx games into eboots

its the best converter out there IMO

Mr-S
September 4th, 2007, 11:29
oh thanks i used autopopstation anyway lol. its just that i was readin along the readme, and it talked of hen ps2 and tranferin psx mem card data to your psp..... so i kinda ignored it. nevermind i rellok at it tonight so thanks again :D

Mr-S
September 6th, 2007, 17:09
oh sorry i messed up........ i was think of "psxmc2psp" in the cwcheat.... im sorry i know what u mean....... btw i tried that, i changin id on cheat codes themself... no luck....i think its might be because my games are PAL and not NTSC... im not sure of the differences between those