PDA

View Full Version : SEGA CD Emulator for PSP

shermiesnk
September 1st, 2007, 02:53
Hi, this is my petition to programmers make a SCD emulator for PSP console.

http://www.petitiononline.com/CDEMUPSP/petition.html

Tank´s to all.:)

JKKDARK
September 1st, 2007, 03:00
An online petition is totally useless, they already know everybody want a Sega CD emulator on PSP.

Plus, you should at least make an english petition :rolleyes:

hacksparrow
September 1st, 2007, 21:14
everybody? hmm i say we all bug "NJ" have not just the megaCD but 32x+CD also i mean there are not that many games

wolfpack
September 2nd, 2007, 01:39
sega cd had a great selection of games that id play over and over again. but this petition is utterly useless, i will sign it however but i doubt making a petition will cause a coder to create a segacd emulator for psp. i would love it if it happend but chances are slim.

cal360
September 2nd, 2007, 10:26
Do you know how much time has to be put in to build emulators , it's not a simple process. Why don't you build it yourself as a petition in my view is pointless, as I wouldn't build one just because petition was made telling me to. A sega CD emulator is possible but the time and commitment to it is what has stopped it from being created, I wouldn't have that time as I am too busy and most coders are to.There may be a Sega CD emulator one day for the PSP but only if someone wants to build one not if they've been told to.

hacksparrow
September 3rd, 2007, 05:51
oh yeah cal i think you've made an enemy, you d1ckface

how much time it takes to make any app is a long process, and i dunno how, my thing i help other people that dunno wot they're doin, instead of flamin & addin arbitrary useless ass shit- oh guess wot? u help others to, so wot the fvck is your problem?

and if you even understand the N64 by either monkey or strmn is much more difficult than sega cd, so keep talkin outta ure as$ u fvckin drag queen...this kinda programin is way over my head i like 2 have a general knowledge as most of us do, and not be concentrated, & kno u understand, cause you'd b a fvckin programmer

only d1ck smokers, flame talk like you "if there was a petition i wouldn't do it" if your mom was a free ho0ker i wouldn't do her either

i'm sorry if you don't give a $hit, but the rest of the thread does, leave your 2cents out fa9got fvck

bah
September 3rd, 2007, 08:32
hacksparrow: Are you on crack or just a retarded kid? By the content and spelling of that last post either seems equally likely.

Why the hell are you going off at cal360 with such ferocity?
Your problem seems entirely limited to the fact your misread and seem to think he said he (or any coder for that matter) wouldn't make one because someone made a petition.
He said he(they) wouldn't make one just because someone made a petition.

See the difference there wise guy?

Go make your pointless, ignorant, directly aggressive rants elsewhere.

I agree with him that a petition is pointless.

I will now translate the above for your assistance (thanks to this site) (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html):

HAXPAROW R U ON CRAK OR JUST A R3TARDAD KID??!?!!??? WTF LOL BY TEH CONTENT AND SP3LNG OF TAHT LAST POST 3ITHER SEMS EQUALY Y!1!!1!1 WTF LOL TEH H3L R U GONG OF AT CAL360 WIT SUCH FEROCITY??!!!!!!! U PROBL3M SEMS ENTIERLEY LIMIETD 2 DA FACT UR MISR3AD AND SEM 2 THINK HE SADE HA (OR ANY COD3R FOR TAHT MAT3R) WUDNT MAEK ONE B/C SOM3ONE MAED A P3TITION
HE!1!!!1! WTF LOL SADE HE(THAY) WUDNT MAEK ONA JUST B/C SOMEONA MAED A PETITION
SE!!!!!11!1 OMG WTF LOL TEH DIFERENC3 THEYRE WIES GUY
GO?!??!! OMG LOL MAEK UR POINTL3S IGNORANT DIERCTLEY AGR3SIEV RANTS ELSEWHER3
I!11!111 AGRE WIT HIM TAHT A PATITION SI POINTL3S!!!11!1! OMG LOL

hacksparrow
September 3rd, 2007, 09:10
the misspelling is cause curse words don't show through, not leet or L337

and i'm not tryin to be a wiseguy, it's not ignorant dude... sure you wouldn't waste time on a emu if a bunch of people bugged you, no matter...but it isn't a waste of time, just cause some people would like a coder to make one, you deem otherwise

does that make me ignorant? no but it does you, homebrew is fun free for everyone and it doesn't limit itself to sega cd it's just the header of this topic

i'm totally for supportin a sega cd emu for psp no matter how low speed & crap it is, & i have no boggle with you bah

cal360
September 3rd, 2007, 10:24
oh yeah cal i think you've made an enemy, you d1ckface

how much time it takes to make any app is a long process, and i dunno how, my thing i help other people that dunno wot they're doin, instead of flamin & addin arbitrary useless ass shit- oh guess wot? u help others to, so wot the fvck is your problem?

and if you even understand the N64 by either monkey or strmn is much more difficult than sega cd, so keep talkin outta ure as$ u fvckin drag queen...this kinda programin is way over my head i like 2 have a general knowledge as most of us do, and not be concentrated, & kno u understand, cause you'd b a fvckin programmer

only d1ck smokers, flame talk like you "if there was a petition i wouldn't do it" if your mom was a free ho0ker i wouldn't do her either

i'm sorry if you don't give a $hit, but the rest of the thread does, leave your 2cents out fa9got fvck

I'm not trying to be horrible at all I just don't think a petition should be created to tell another coder to create an emulator. I believe in patience and also value what time I have like other people. I would just say leave a request and one day you may have what you want if you can wait.

IndianCheese
September 4th, 2007, 00:22
Sonic CD!

Ok, now everyone shut up.

SSaxdude
September 4th, 2007, 00:57
If you really want a Sega CD emulator, make it yourself. PSP coders give us gold yet some people still want more. We should be happy they even code for us.

bah
September 4th, 2007, 10:21
Here Here.

DimensionT
September 6th, 2007, 04:51
I will now translate the above for your assistance (thanks to this site) (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html):

Holy crap that link is awesome... :rofl:

Sega CD emulation would be sweetness. Vay, Lunar, Sonic CD, Silpheed...

Petitions aren't the way to go though. If someone wants to make it, they will.