PDA

View Full Version : 3.40 OE-A with new 4g mem not working

redfrog1971
September 1st, 2007, 10:42
Hello
am looking for a bit of help have a PSP with the 3.40oe-a on it but have just got a new 4g memory and none of the UMD or cso files work with the new memory card.
have got fast loader and umd emulator in the game file but the new stick just seems to not want to play.
well that sound like am saying it does not work but it does i had it working then added some music and then it stopped playing the games took the music off and the games where not working again.
tried to redo but am still in the same place.
could any tell me what to do.
or tell me the best umd loaders alike that may work or the best configuration.
am up the wall and i have to do this to three my one plus my young lads so could do with a little help.
Thanks
Scott

MasterMunt
September 1st, 2007, 10:50
are they in the iso folder on the root of the ms? if not, did you buy it from ebay? if u did, its probably a fake one

Anonymous D
September 1st, 2007, 11:15
ok....3.40 oe A has a built in loader as part of the system so put your BACKUPS in the iso folder on the emem stick root then launch from the game menu, unless you have no umd enabled youll nedd a umd in the drive as well.

bah
September 1st, 2007, 11:51
Don't help the looser with his 'backups'.

Buy your games, don't be a cheapass who discourages devs from making new games for the system.

hacksparrow
September 1st, 2007, 12:24
Don't help the looser with his 'backups'.

Buy your games, don't be a cheapass who discourages devs from making new games for the system.haha aye mate, this rogue just signed on to ask the forbidden ooooooh

redfrog1971
September 1st, 2007, 12:51
Are you pair Mr. Waldorf and Statler just come on to have a grumble
you could have just answered the question.
or are you really on the site to see what new home brew there are so you can keep it for yourselves.

bah
September 1st, 2007, 13:01
No we couldn't have, as its against the site's rules (the first 2 responses were more than enough detail).

ISOs are not homebrew.

And yes, I am here to find the new homebrew to keep it all for myself, MUHAHAHAHA.

Never fear, the thread will be locked soon enough.

splodger15
September 1st, 2007, 13:01
This is a PS3 forum there is a PSP forum here : http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk

redfrog1971
September 1st, 2007, 13:39
Thanks
sploger