PDA

View Full Version : I'm Through Googling, I'll just ASK: Final Fantasy VII on your PSP (How Two?)

Zulen
September 2nd, 2007, 03:11
Google has failed me. I don't know if they've let munniez get to their heads or what, but they've failed me. Everything I know is a downright lie.

Now, I've recently found my PSP. Last I played it, it was Version 2.70, so it still is. I've downloaded some Dark_AleX stuff, and tried to upgrade to 2.71, but I get errors. It seems like it's a community policy amongst PSP fans to assume people asking for help know what the hell Error:800385001838mX2004 means when you upgrade and downgrade and shuffle through versions like an idiot.

Everywhere I go I get "Just get 2.71 downgrader and downgrade, then Upgrade to 1.5 and make an eboot and rename this folder, Does not work with TA_BHK29340".

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/blog/uploaded_images/265307_disappointed_man-714219.jpg

So, if you could please tell me flat out, what files I need to play PS1 games and what starting version I should be. I'm too afraid to upgrade so I acquire this "Game150" folder everyone's talking about because then I'll probably get "Sorry, no downgrader for this version.

I'd very much appreciate if someone can just tell me what I need to download. There's like, 4 different versions of the 2.71 upgrader.

gunntims0103
September 2nd, 2007, 04:51
Do you have GTALCS?
Do you have a Spare battery?

Zulen
September 2nd, 2007, 05:19
GTALCS...? I fail to see what that has to do with anything, as that's never come up before.

I do have a spare battery, however.

gunntims0103
September 2nd, 2007, 06:34
GTALCS...? I fail to see what that has to do with anything, as that's never come up before.

GTALCS if you have it would make it simple and easy to downgrade. Since you need it if you wanted to downgrade a PSP. Since Pandora is out however you can just use that.

I do have a spare battery, however.

Since you have a spare battery you can use Pandora. Pandora enables your battery to downgrade/unbrick your psp. BEWARE, once pandora is enabled on your battery you cannot use it normally, you may only use it for downgrades and unbricks.

sourced
September 2nd, 2007, 14:05
GTALCS if you have it would make it simple and easy to downgrade. Since you need it if you wanted to downgrade a PSP. Since Pandora is out however you can just use that.

Since you have a spare battery you can use Pandora. Pandora enables your battery to downgrade/unbrick your psp. BEWARE, once pandora is enabled on your battery you cannot use it normally, you may only use it for downgrades and unbricks.

yep, he's right. but personally, id go the pandora route.

oh and, i think you forgot to mention that you need a memstick with the proper files on it to accommodate pandora