PDA

View Full Version : help running psp programs.

tcsdomain
September 3rd, 2007, 01:15
Hello. recently, I have installed slash n flash v3 to change my psp themes, it worked however I cannot determine if this is keeping me from starting a few apps ( that have worked before, they havent changed since) for example, when I start NesterJ, or some othe programs I have installed, It dosent even try loading them, it says "the game cannot start, the data is corrupted" as if I was clicking on a corrupt data icon. yet there are some programs that will run, like smashgpsp and gpsp kai or whatever that unofficial one is called. thanks for your help

alexvander
September 3rd, 2007, 03:08
is a good idea to install icons through the recovery flash0 folder so you can find out what it is that is causing you problems. also make sure you backup your flash0 befor changing the icons cause you might brick your psp. try going back to your original icons and make sure that the icons that u used were made for your firmware

tcsdomain
September 3rd, 2007, 11:00
yep, I believe I have semi-bricked my psp, I will reinstall the m-33 firmware later on. anyone know if I can just run the m33 update progy? or do I have to downgrade first? I remember using the m33 app straight from the m33 recovery menu before...