PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children to be released on UMD?

YourStillWithMe
June 28th, 2005, 21:32
Hey I have heard in a magazine that I read that Advent Children is coming out soon, I think it said late this year. Is that going to be released on DVD and/or UMD on PSP? What's the deal with that? I also read that Sony IS NOT RE-RELEASING FF7 ON PSP FOR ALL YOU FINAL FANTASY FANS! But it DID NOT say anything about being re-released on the PSP. If you know any info on this classic game (FFVIII Is better though! ;-) ) please post!

Mirth Prolan
June 29th, 2005, 00:12
How old was this magazine? We'd have to know if it were recent therefore it would be credible. I remember reading this exact thing on EGM AGES AGO.

Cap'n 1time
June 29th, 2005, 01:16
f!@# final fantasy and !@ck you for stating the obviouse.

YourStillWithMe
June 29th, 2005, 02:50
"How old was this magazine? We'd have to know if it were recent therefore it would be credible. I remember reading this exact thing on EGM AGES AGO."

The magazine was about 1-2 months ago man. The idea of it on PSP re-released would be brilliant. 1timeuser-if you dont have anything to say dont F!@#ing say anything! :-) The fact that you post on a forum that youd ont care about just proves you dont have much to do. . .

krowstrife
June 29th, 2005, 03:58
F*U*C*K advent childeren :mad: that is so gay that they want to make more money by squeezing a game thats 8 years for every penny, ff7 was pretty good, but if it need a sequel it would have already, square is just trying to milk more money out of ff7 with the up incoming movie and games :mad:

Cap'n 1time
June 29th, 2005, 14:35
I didnt mean to start a flamewar, i apologize to the creator of this thread.

YourStillWithMe
June 29th, 2005, 17:43
It's alright 1timeuser