PDA

View Full Version : what is up with the psp sub forums??

AvengedSevenfold Fan
September 3rd, 2007, 21:46
u click on the psp, ps2, and ps3 sub forum, then it has a bunch of coder sub forums in it, with psp help and the psp emulation and homebrew sub forum, and inside that, its split up into a bunch of coder sub forums. its really confusing.

splodger15
September 3rd, 2007, 21:57
Yeh I am getting same problem

VampDude
September 3rd, 2007, 22:01
I'm not having any trouble?

Mr. Shadow
September 3rd, 2007, 22:15
I heard that people complain about it and its a total mess now. I think Wally asked to mod that part.

Safari Al
September 4th, 2007, 01:12
this is weird im not havin any trouble

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 01:40
this is weird im not havin any trouble

Same here, maybe it's to do with certain web browsers?

JKKDARK
September 4th, 2007, 01:58
Various sections from the Hosted Sites Forum were moved to the PSP, PS3 and PS2 Discussion Forums

sourced
September 4th, 2007, 13:57
im having that problem too. im confused

JKKDARK
September 4th, 2007, 15:38
im having that problem too. im confused

Read what I said

JPJunkie
September 4th, 2007, 15:41
I don't have any problems

AvengedSevenfold Fan
September 4th, 2007, 20:56
i hope its just a mistake, and not permenent, because then this site will be off my visiting list, because too many subforums dont get looked at and are just too confusing.

JPJunkie
September 4th, 2007, 21:08
I think its annoying how we have a Harry potter and the chamber of secrets sub forum and that it has only had 1 thread and 1 post ever and that also goes for the other harry potter forums as well!

Not that it really matters I just think its a bit of a waste of space

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 21:11
I think the harry potter forums is a waste here on DCEMU, its so stupid if i asked they might give me mod stats. :rofl:

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 21:51
I think the harry potter forums is a waste here on DCEMU, its so stupid if i asked they might give me mod stats. :rofl:

You a mod, you wouldn't get a mod stat. You would have to earn respect (which you have none) to become a mod, and most importantly be liked.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 21:56
I know what it means to be a mod, im an admin over at homebre heaven, i can change to.

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 22:00
I know what it means to be a mod, im an admin over at homebre heaven, i can change to.

Wow, being an admin on a small sh!tty site doesn't mean you can automatically become an admin here you dumb f*ck.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 22:08
WHOAOAAA Turn the flame thrower down dude i was joking i know i can't be a mod here, also how dare you instult my site that AL and i worked so hard for.

Safari Al
September 4th, 2007, 22:21
Wow, being an admin on a small sh!tty site doesn't mean you can automatically become an admin here you dumb f*ck.

WTF you a$$hole stfu. We've got some of the greatest members from dcemu over there. And now i no why we didnt want you there.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 22:22
That goes for snesRoxs as well.

Shrygue
September 4th, 2007, 22:30
Lockage - we don't need a flame war to start. As for the coders forums, they were inactive for a quite a while and so were moved to the Playstation discussion forums to reduce the space used on the index.